Finally......Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally......Friday!!!

Good morning all! TGIF, although I have so much to do at home it is overwhelming. Can you say filthy?!!That's my house and I am so far behind on laundry it is pathetic! I am not hurting as bad this morning so that helps......It is cold here today (30's) and possible snow flurries here. How is everyone else/
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Finally......Friday!!!

Warming up a little here, after a few days of 30s as the high! Supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow!

Happy Friday!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

It's snowing again here. I think my cold bypassed my nose completely and went straight to my chest. In other words, I'm not feeling to well today. But I still have loads to do--finish sewing the new curtains for the dining room, laundry, give the kitchen a thorough cleaning since I MUST do some baking tomorrow.

Oh, and I'll try to schedule a nap in there someplace.....
      Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

It's not snowing at the moment - but a couple of inches are expected later today. It's cold - with the wind chill feels like about 6. I'm at work and trying to get ready for our company Christmas party tomorrow night, plus all my daily work. Can't think about cleaing at home until after the company party. Only 13 days until christmas - I have to go shopping soon!

Comment

TGIF, very cold again this morning, but it's supposed to go back up into the mid 70's tomorrow, yeah! Gotta love texas weather. Nothing much going on today, just stuff around the house etc. But tomorrow my girlfriend and I are driving out to a small town west of SA, lots of arts/ crafts / quilt places, we do lunch and shop, it will be fun.

Comment

Ginger, sorry you are under the weather...make sure you schedule your nap in there someplace--you need to take care of yourself!
            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Good morning everyone! I don't know whether to sh**t or go blind. Someone has got me sooo discombobulated I could scream,,,I'm havin' a bad day. I just may go for a long, long, walk.
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Mudder, sorry you are out of sorts---that walk may be just what you need! I had a day like that on Wednesday--the power went out Wed a.m. while I was getting ready for work ( amongst other things--then I was out of whack all day.
                Nommie

Comment

Heck of a week here!
                  DS went thru tonsil/adnoid surgery Wed just fine! As long as he is on ty w/cod he is happy and content. DH went to pick up DD at friends house Wed (after he left the hospital), to find her pucking all over the place...24hr stomach virus...poor thing!
                  She spent the night with dad, with a virus, and she realized she survived! DD was very upset that I was at the hosiptal (even thou she kept saying "I understand, it's alright your there", I knew she was hurting and wanted her mommy).

Needless to say DS didnt sleep Wenesday night at the hospital, and I paniced to take him home with DD throwing up all over the place! THANKFULLY he has NOT gotten the virus as of yet. I cant imagine having a virus like that after having your tonsils out...EEEWWWWWW! OOUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyway, we are homebound for the next few days...so I'll be checking in on you guys often be good

Comment

oh boy Sewcute,,,as they say, 'when it rains, it pours' Hope DS does not get the bug,,,,hoping things are looking better for you all
                    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

That bug is going around here in KY....My 82 yr old mom and 84 yr old dad have it. When she told me, I told her--you know my theory. Whenever this happens, I always say "This is the terrorists going after us--they are putting something in the water supply" Usually ends all discussions of "we are housebound, no one comes over, how did we get it?" Maybe off of the newspaper" and on and on.
                      Nommie

Comment

WOW! and I thought I was the only conspiracy theorist here!!!!! LOL

Comment

DS is finally napping. he has gotten more whiney as the day goes on...poor little guy!
                          THANK GOD DD is feeling better today! She even ate half an apple and had some juice

Comment

Working...
                          X