Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who sent me BOX TOPS?!?!?!?

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER!!!!!!

I was in the hospital with DS when DH got the mail. He called me later that night and said "you got some Boxtops in the mail". I didnt think anything of it, just thought DD brought them home from school in an envelope and put them with the mail.

Last night DH said "So who sent the Boxtops, and how did they know your old bussiness name?" I thought to myself (old bussiness name?...SewCute?...HOLY CRAP!) thats my (thought bubble) BTW...LOL

I said "WHERES the envelope?" He said "I dunna know...in a landfill by now..."

WHO SENT ME THE BOXTOPS?????? Thank you so very much!!! I really appreciate it!
    I was hoping to excede last years numbers before DS goes in for the major surgery in January, and this really helps!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

Re: Who sent me BOX TOPS?!?!?!?

Bump!

Come on peeps...who do I need to thank?

Comment

I am still holding on to the ones I have for you til Feb unless ya want/need em now.

I just reread your message.. Guess I should send em now if ya want em by Jan. will be in Mail Monday.. have to swing over by sister's and pick up the ones she has been saving

Comment

what box tops are you collecting I'll save and send some.

Comment

Originally posted by jackibowen View Post
          what box tops are you collecting I'll save and send some.
          Me too... Nu? Did you have anything to do with this? She would be my first guess...She is so sweet like that...
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Hey maybe you have a Box Top Elf!!
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Tell us about what you are doing so that we can all help.
              What kind of boxtops and how does it work?
              PM me your addy and I will do it too...
              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have a bunch saved for you. When do you need them by?
                The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Thanks Lauren, but no, it wasn't me. I've completely forgotten she needed box tops But remember I have CRS!!!
                  "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

it was me. i sent some out last week or so. i was cleaning out my junk drawer and found them.
                    SHEL

Comment

THANK YOU SHEL!!!!!
                      What a wonderful surprise when I came home from the hospital with DS! So very much appreciate that you remembered (and thought of) me! THANKS!!!!!

I collect those little pink BoxTops found on General Mills products. Heres a link of the participating products: http://www.boxtops4education.com/AboutBoxTops/Products.aspx
                      I am the BoxTops Coordinator for DD's school...and I wanted to make a HUGE impression this year, and try to beat last years record.

Thank you again Shel!!!! (((((((((((((((MUAH!!!))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Sewcute View Post
                        THANK YOU SHEL!!!!!
                        What a wonderful surprise when I came home from the hospital with DS! So very much appreciate that you remembered (and thought of) me! THANKS!!!!!

I collect those little pink BoxTops found on General Mills products. Heres a link of the participating products: http://www.boxtops4education.com/AboutBoxTops/Products.aspx
                        I am the BoxTops Coordinator for DD's school...and I wanted to make a HUGE impression this year, and try to beat last years record.

Thank you again Shel!!!! (((((((((((((((MUAH!!!))))))))))))))
                        you are very welcome. good luck in beating last years record. i'll send more when i get more saved up.
                        SHEL

Comment

Working...
                        X