tiolet paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiolet paper

do you put it on where it rolls over, or under, or not use at all?

Re: tiolet paper

Over at my house.

Comment

Yes, we use it lol - over the top!
      I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Re: toilet paper

???!!! Not use 'it' at all? LOL Actually, we don't use a HOLDER now, just set it on the sink edge.
        Remember last year when Sheryl Crow said no one should ever use more than ONE square of TP?! Puts a whole different light for me on the video where she dances around in her underwear. Yuck, she can't be smelling too good much of the time. (Can't imagine this environmental dictator uses the extra water and heat energy in a bidet either. Or she's being a hypocrite.)
        Mary Ann in Wisconsin
        "A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

Over the top. I can't keep from changing it when hubby puts in under!!

Comment

Over the top

Comment

Over!! Is there any other way? You can't reach it if it is under.
              "Outside of a dog, a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Comment

Over! My friend always insisted on putting it under, and I'd change it every time I visited!! ha ha
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

We don't use it....ha ha ha...gotcha! But I am in the minority...I like it under.

Comment

Me and Paw don't use it. We stick out privates out the back door and hose off. Ain't to purrity in this cold weather--especially him.

Over the top

Comment

Mellon you'uns must have real bad chapped skin on those sensitive areas. Lordy, lordy - what a pain in the butt.

At my house whatever way the toilet paper goes on the roller is how it goes on. I don't care - as long as there IS toilet paper.

Comment

Deb, you and I are the odd balls! (didn't know that did you??? lol)

I like mine under, let it roll out the back, you can hold the roll with the heel of your hand while you tear it. I just can't do it the other way, have to use two hands!
                        "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Over Some time ago I sent away for the free extenders and know can buy the big fancy rolls..lol

Comment

Over in this house.

Comment

Over here too.

Comment

Working...
                              X