Mudderbear...your gingerbread cookie recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudderbear...your gingerbread cookie recipe

Mudderbear....regarding your gingerbread cookie recipe that you posted in seasonal recipes under the christmas thread. How many cookies do you usually get out of it?
    It looks like a recipe that I want to make.
    My dd was saying we had to make gingerbread cookies for santa. I told her that I don't like gingerbread cookies and she comes back with.."Hey, are you telling me your Santa??"
    I had to come back with "Uh,Santa, eats lots of gingerbread cookies..he might be sick of them". She then says "Too bad..I want to make him a gingerbread man".

So, thank you for your recipe, it looks different from other ones that I've seen.We will be trying them out as soon as I get the ingredients for it.

Re: Mudderbear...your gingerbread cookie recipe

How many? Hmmm, I use a med-size gingerbread man cookie cutter so, I would guesstimate maybe 24? It is a really nice flavoured cookie dough
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Ok, thanks! Will be trying soon.
      I think my dd will have a blast decorating the little men.

Comment

so where is your recipe? I'd love to try to make them!

Comment

Originally posted by family of 5 View Post
          so where is your recipe? I'd love to try to make them!
          Here is her recipe ...I want to try them sometime!

Gingerbread Cookies

1 large pkg. butterscotch pudding & pie filling (not the instant kind)
          3/4 cup butter
          3/4 cup packed brown sugar
          1 egg
          2 1/4 cups flour
          1 tsp. baking soda
          3 tsp. ginger
          1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon

Cream pudding mix with butter and sugar. Add egg, blend. Combine dry ingredients, add to pudding mixture. Chill 5-10 minutes. Roll out to 1/4" thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut with cookie cutters. Bake in preheated 350 oven for 10-12 minutes.

These cookies smell divine while baking. These are also the best gingerbread cookies I have ever had!

Comment

This is the same recipe I use and they're especially good because you don't have to buy molasses.

Comment

right on,,,,the dough rolls out really nice too. I've made the cookies from chilled and not chilled dough and it works good both ways.
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
              X