Is anyone else sick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else sick?

For the past couple of days I have felt "off". When I move I feel shaky and my neck hurts. Tonight I started throwing up and going to the bathroom. My sister and sister in law both said this week they felt sick with neck aches and I thought that was odd. I was just curious if maybe it's something going around?

My DH has been sick for a week now. He started off with a stiff neck, then sore throat, coughing, sneezing, congestion...went to the Dr. (cuz I MADE him, lol), Dr said it was a virus but gave hubby a prescription for antibiotics (hubby went out of town) just in case it got worse and turned into bronchitus. Lots of people I know are ill...hope you feel better soon!
    I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

Comment

Originally posted by squishynoodles
      My DH has been sick for a week now. He started off with a stiff neck, then sore throat, coughing, sneezing, congestion...went to the Dr. (cuz I MADE him, lol), Dr said it was a virus but gave hubby a prescription for antibiotics (hubby went out of town) just in case it got worse and turned into bronchitus. Lots of people I know are ill...hope you feel better soon!

Awwww thank you. I hope your dh feels better soon!!

Comment

Both my hubby and I were earlier in May in fact he woke up on Mother's day very sick. We're feeling better now but it took about 2 weeks to for it to run it's coarse. Now it's just a little tickle at the back of the throat and a cough every now and again.

Hope y'all feel better real soon.
        ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

No one sick here ~ hope you feel better soon Savannah

Comment

My daughter was home from college for a whole week because she was so sick. Real sore throat, thought it was strep. Too tired to even move, thought it was mono. It started on a Thursday, we picked her up and brought her home on Friday, home until the Sunday following Sunday. Three trips to the doctor. . . ends up it was "a virus" that had to run it's course. I'd really like to know what kind of virus it was but that was the only explanation from the blood tests.

It's an unusual time to have all these illnesses, other than allergies of course. I work in a school and we're seeing alot of stomach, throat, head ailments that we can't attribute to the weather or allergies.

Stay healthy!

Comment

My sister was sick most of last week, she couldnt even eat! she felt tired and just over all sick. it is going around where she works, quess it last most of them about 5 days. nothing here yet, knock on wood

Comment

Theres a stomach virus going around in the hospital where I work. Just nausea and vomiting. I havent come down with it yet, thank goodness, but we sure have a lot of patients down with it. We can always tell when a caregiver isnt washing their hands between patients, because it spreads right down one hall, not skipping any rooms. Thats so sad. Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

I haven't felt sick

my grandson has said that his throat feels funny .

Comment

Feel Crappy

I Woke Up This Morning Freezing And Had A Sore Throat. And Now I Have A Sinus Headache--gotta Love The Changing Weather.
                    SHEL

Comment

has been having sinus problems and stiff neck the last few days. the left ear keeps stuffing up. hope it does ok on the plane tomm.chop
                      http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Mine was in my throat and left ear, ear kept popping so I went to the Doctor. He put me on antibiotics, took them, ear popped about four days after I was done and face, jaw, and neck swelled clear into my collarbone, so am back on more, much stonger. I am really swollen, look like I have the mumps, but do not, already had them puppies years ago.
                        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                        He drew a circle that shut me out.
                        But love and I had the wit to win,
                        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
                        X