Who's been watching Survivor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's been watching Survivor

Was anyone surprised buy the results. I'm very happy with who won but was surprised that one of them didn't get any votes.

(I don't want to give anything away if you haven't seen it).

Re: Who's been watching Survivor

Yes, I think the "best man" won, but I was surprised at the one that got no votes also....thought that one was a contender. I think there were things that we didn't get to see.

Comment

Is there a reason that we aren't naming names? I too and happy with who won and I'm not surprised at all that one of the contestants didn't get any votes. You can't cut that many throats and expect votes.

Comment

I read the spoilers but have yet to watch the epsiode but who won the $$$$(100,000 I think?) voted by us?

Comment

I can tell ya Night-angel if you want.

We haven't been using names in case some haven't seen the episode as yet.

Comment

I don't watch it but was intrigued by the commercial advertising the final 2-hour episode and there were 5 (FIVE) people left! Did they whittle it down to ONE from FIVE??
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

i'm happy with the winner..finally someone i actually likes wins the grand prize..and the person wasn't mean and viscious like alot of the winners are.

Comment

They whittled it down to 3

Comment

I was happy with the winner too. I'm going to miss this cast so much!

Comment

I was very happy with the winner; surprised that the one contender got no votes; and disappointed w/ who won the last immunity challenge. I wanted to see it come down between Bob, Matty, & Sugar. I thought they were the three most deserving players.

Comment

Man I am so glad someone won that I wanted to see win on survivor!
                      Yes

Comment

What I could not believe was how nasty Randy and Corrine were. I like Sugar, thought she had played a good game. Bob was good, I don't think he should of been allowed to win all the prizes though, share the wealth

Comment

I was pleased with Bob winning. I was a little surprised that he took all the winnings.His education paid off in this situation.

Comment

I was *hoping* he would tell Sugar that he wanted her to have the 100,000...

Comment

If Bob gave Sugar the money it would of been a classy move, she did help him.

Comment

Working...
                              X