Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of food proc. do you have (and like) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of food proc. do you have (and like) ?

My Regal La Machine II got taps sung to it last week as I recycled it ....I know the Kitchen Aid is very popular, but do I really have to spend over $100 on such a thnig ? I don't need anything too big.

Thanks.
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: What kind of food proc. do you have (and like) ?

Cusinart, and I don't know how I can live without it.
    I organize chores into catagories.
    Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Cuisinart - I've had it for over 20 years and have never had a problem with it.

Comment

I have the large Cuisinart food processor and love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubelishous View Post
          Cuisinart - I've had it for over 20 years and have never had a problem with it.

Same here! Babe actually fixed the work bowl where a piece broke off... it's still tickin'!!
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Cuisinart I even gave my 20 year old one away so I had an excuse to upgrade to a larger one.

Comment

All this time I thought I had a Cuisinart, but I got up off my derrière and went and looked and I have a Black and Decker. It is about 10 years old. It still works great. I would not mind getting a new one though......
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

dunno what i'm gonna do. the food proc. here are all pretty pricey.... maybe with my bonus money - if I get any of that !!!!

Comment

Good golly miss molly. I went on Amzon and there are TONS of food processors, acessories and replacement parts (including motor gears, belts, etc.). I have a smaller KitchenAide but I think I only paid about $50 a few years ago, prob on sale at local department store. Black and Decker, Hamilton Beach and others have full size machines starting about $30. Many of the newer machines and models that are out are more compact than others. That's why I brought mine at the time---no extra room on the counter.
                  Mary Ann in Wisconsin
                  "A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.”

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

yes, i also looked on amazon and read the reports from the people who bought them. some were better than others.

Comment

Cuisinart, had it for at least 20 years, works fine.

Comment

Mine is called "a sharp knife." I've never had a food processor.
                        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I Have A 3 Cup, 7 Cup, And 11 Cup Cuisinart, Love Them All. I've Had Hamilton Beach's From Wal-mart, No Problem With Them, But They Didn't Last Near As Long As The Cuisinart's Have. Save Money In The Long Run!
                          "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

DO NOT GET KITCHEN AID. I finally got one for my Anniversary a few years ago. IT SUCKS. It chopped unevenly. I would put a quartered onion in it, and it would chop part of it, but leave HUGE chunks. So, I would run it again. Then, I would get onion juice and big chunks. This happened with everything I tried to chop. I finally put it in the garage and just started using my Pampered Chef chopper and a blender when I had liquids. I wrote to them. They NEVER EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED MY LETTER. No more Kitchen Aid in my home.
                            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                            X