Wednesday.......Wump Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday.......Wump Day!

Good morning all! Weather is better here today--icy conditions have improved. I am feeling all right. DD2 made me feel so much better with her Christmas present! Straightened out dear mom--she startedd in about fixing this and that and I informed her that we are having munchies--not a big heavy meal on Chrismas Eve--so no killer cooking for that!!! I can enjoy the holiday without wearing myself out---YAY! How is everyone else?
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Wednesday.......Wump Day!

Good Morning!
    I have a climate change cold and its a doozy. I am completely drained.
    Will be doing nothing today, trying to just get over it.
    Yall have a good day!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

A tad warmer here... maybe 29?

Nuthin' much going on here... I'm gonna check out the briskets at the grocery today. We're gonna have a Hanukkah feast on Sunday, the first night of Hanukkah. Brisket, potato latkes... YUM!!!

Great day all!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Sis, cuddle down under a warm blanket and drink some Nyquil-that will kick it in the butt! Pamper yourself and take it easy...

Luvs, I love brisket and potato latkes--I have my fork in hand and headed your way!
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Cold here. We had some snow overnight and quite a bit more forcasted before Christmas. The temp is SUPPOSED to get up to 32 degress today, so hope to put some ice melter on the sidewalks and driveway. If we can't clear some of the ice off the driveway, we'll have to use our 4-wheel drive to ferry everyone from the road at Christmas.

Today, I have to go thru the presents and figure out what I still need and MAKE A LIST!!! (and put it in my purse so it doesn't get left on the coffee table). I also have to start cleaning and fixing beds. Kids are both 'sensitive' to our cats so once their rooms are thoroughly vacuumed, I'll keep the doors closed.

Okay, I'm tired now. Can I go back to bed for a nap please??? Have a good day everyone.
          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Another wednesday , must be time to go and have my nails done. Cold again this morning, and it's not going to get much warmer today. Decided to go to Whole Foods market and Panera afterwards and get some goodies for christmas day. Hope everybody has a great wednesday.

Comment

It is still cold here today. Day three for the kiddos to be out of school. They only get three days a year, so after today they will be making them up! DH had no problem getting to work this morning other than the secondary roads. They still suck, but we are supposed to make it to 38 today and stay above freezing tonight, so hopefully the meltdown will begin.

We are just going to stay in and watch some Christmas movies and maybe clean up a little around the house today.

Have a great day everyone
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wumpa wumpa wumpa
                Days are getting busier and busier,,,,more baking for me today, decorate tree~~you should see my tree, it is as tall as me, which is little, 5'2" it is cute I've got way too many decorations and lights tho', so it will be a major scale-down. DD 15 almost cried when she saw it,,,"But, it's so, so, little Mom" then a little later on she said it was just perfect!
                Then I will be doing my bough draping decor all thru the house,,,it smells sooo wonderful!
                Have a great day everybody!
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Mudderbear, you sound like you are having a ball!
                  Nommie

Comment

Mudder, Your Going To Have To Go Take Another Dive In The Snow Bank And Cool Off, Your Working Too Hard! Lol

Ssdd Here, Everyone Showed Up For Work, So No... Not Ssdd! Lol

Woke Up To 30, Cloudy Skies Chance For Sleet/rain Again. Suppose To Warm Up To 60's This Weekend.

Dh And A Guy From Work Had To Drive To Denton To Learn Something New Today, Right In The Icy Stuff, Haven't Heard From Him, So I'm Assuming No News Is Good News! Lol
                    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Dh And A Guy From Work Had To Drive To Denton To Learn Something New Today, Right In The Icy Stuff, Haven't Heard From Him, So I'm Assuming No News Is Good News! Lol[/QUOTE]

Certainly hope so! I hate the icy crap!
                      Nommie

Comment

Az. has been rainy & cold the last few days, we really need the rain so won't complain, the cold we aren't use too. I will be sending it to all our friends in Texas. I think our Calif. friends have sent it to us , so we just need to keep it moving across country.

Comment

Working...
                        X