Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CK Board & Color

STEPHANIE!!

I do like the board, but I LOVE the color! So easy on the eyes and easy to read.

If at all possible, please keep these colors.

Joanne

I have to agree with Joanne, I like these colors better then the yellow colors. Much easier on my eyes. Hope we can keep the blue color.

Comment

OH, I have to add my 2 cents here too...........I also love this blue theme and agree it is so easy to read and navigate. Please do consider keeping this color scheme

Comment

I love the blue, too, Stephanie.

Comment

Anoter vote for the blue here. It's calming.
          A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Ditto from me too.

Comment

Blue has always been my favorite color

Comment

Yes this blue is very nice and easy to read!

Comment

Count me in too, love the blue
                  People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

Another vote for the blue.

Comment

I love the color too and I'm loving this new board more and more everyday!

Comment

yellow is my favorite color, but this is much easier on the eyes, chop
                        http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

This board is just like another I go to, including the blue backgrounds.
                          I like it, and the people here seem quite friendly. Nice place to visit.
                          "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

I'm partial to orange but the blue is easy on the eyes
                            Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health. ~ Julia Child

Comment

Count me in liking the blue format also .........Have one question ....what happenened to the "favorites"??? Had saved a few (actually a lot in the course of addiction to this site....), but still had a few that I had not printed out. Is there any way I might recapture these?

Comment

Working...
                              X