Speaking Of Cats............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking Of Cats............

I have 3. Two are light as feathers on their feet and jump & land so quietly that you barely hear them but the black one, Lucy, is like a lead cat - LOLOL. She seldom jumps up to high places either.

How do your cats jump and land? Light and airy or heavy and with a thud?

Mine walk all over me! The two black ones are light as a breeze, even though one is 4 lbs heavier than the other one. I can always tell which one it is on me without looking. Now my white one.......she is like a "real lead bottom". It actually hurts when she walks on top of me. lol When she walks across the room upstairs I can hear her downstairs!!

Comment

No cats here ...BUT! I do have 4 min-pin wanna be cats! they can jump like cats.

Comment

I have 4 heavy weights here. They jump with such a big thump it almost sounds like it hurts their feet!

Comment

No lightweight cats here.

Heavy with a thud in this house, even though 2 of them are really light for housecats that have been fixed. When they're all playing they sound like a herd of elephants running up and down the stairs and hallways, not to mention when they jump up on the recliner and it bangs against the wall.

I moved furniture around today and they're all in heaven. I don't know why they love it when I move the furniture, but they do.

I have a sleigh bed with a double pillowtop mattress (way off the ground!) up in my bedroom, and when I was leaving the door open to the room they would jump up and down on that. If I was here in the living room I could see the ceiling fan in here shake when they jumped off the bed. Old houses and cats, they're never quiet!
          A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

My female is graceful and I never hear her moving around at all. The male is a klutz and still a kitten...he's comical to watch!

Comment

Your cats sound cute. I can't have them, though, since I'm terribly allergic. Just the thought of cats sends me into a sneezing fit.
              "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

I'm also allergic to cats, and also allergic to small dogs. Whenever I am around them, my eyes look like i have been stung by bumblebees and i sneeze continually. Cigarette smoke affects me the same way. I have many friends and relatives who have cats and dogs and smoke, and I can never go to their houses.

Comment

I have 2. One jumps with a loud thump and the other you cannot hear. I love to watch her jump from the windowsill to the couch. The loud one could never manage that, it would be to awkard for him.

Comment

Denise, the two light footed ones jump from couch to couch all the time and the one can actually jump on top of my tall boy dresser, which is 5 feet tall. The one that lands with a thud cannot jump a couple feet up..........seems she is scared??

Comment

Working...
                    X