Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite flowers!

http://public.fotki.com/butterflymaiden/spring_2006/img_0723.html

This is a pic of one of the blooms of my peonies. These were the only real established flowering plant that was here when I bought the house 7 years ago. This is the first year it's had multiple blooms on the plant. Last year the guy who mows my lawn ran over the only bud it had.

I love peonies, they're among my favorite flowers. Last year I bought 9 plants and they're growing this year, but not budding. This year I bought 7 more, we'll see if they all grow in the next couple years. Eventually if they all fill in how I want them to, I think the yard will be beautiful.

Anyway, just wanted to share. I love how this one has a streak or two of color in it instead of just plain white.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Oh I can just smell it now ~ my mom grows huge and fragrant ones. Very nice Gimme!!!

Comment

Thanks! They do smell wonderful. Later I'm going out to cut the blooms and bring them in so I can enjoy them in here.
      A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Wow, what gorgeous flowers you have!! I checked out your slideshow, love your doggie picture...so cute.

Comment

nice we called them penny bushes my mom had them out in her front yard

Comment

Working...
          X