A BIG Thank-you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A BIG Thank-you

A BIG thanks to those who are bringing the old posts over from the old board! Fatkat, wishingstar, apanda.. That is alot of work! I have found oldies I have forgotten about! Great job

Hey gmom - I've seen a bunch of GREAT recipes you have contributed to CopyKat, so THANK YOU

I am just taking a break from all that copy and pasting but we only have a few pages left and it will be done.

There are so many good recipes on this board. I cannot wait to try some.

Comment

I might have missed a couple of people, if I did I am sorry. Fatkat you deserve a break for all that work. Thanks, I really love this site. I can spend hours here. LOL Have a great night.

Comment

Ok, I have a question...while you crazy gals are copying and pasting like mad, how do you know what to do while the other doesn't c/p the same page? How did you divide it up?

Comment

Some are working front to back while others are back to front at the same time...we will meet in the middle.
          T&T has 3. They are doing it in 1/3's.

Comment

It seems to be working pretty well. Bean and Wishingstar will bump somewhere along the way. I am working my way to where wishingstar started and that was in the middle - LOLOL.

We PM each other all day long.

Comment

and a great big thank u to all of u from me also, chop
              http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Working...
              X