Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolate Double Fudge Brownie Ice Cream...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Double Fudge Brownie Ice Cream...

The Schwan's person was here on Thursday and I decided to get some of their ice cream. So I bought the Chocolate Double Fudge Brownie kind. Oh my goodness, is it good! LOL! A bit on the expensive side for ice cream, but very good. I'm trying to stay away from it right now, it's too early yet for ice cream. Maybe. lol.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Schwan's ice cream is premium and sooooo good. May have to try that one the next time he comes!
    A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

I have never tried Schwan's ice cream but that combination sounds like it would do the trick when I crave chocolate, thats just once in a great while....bet they have a killer butter pecan or peach as well? YUM!!

Comment

You can't go wrong with chocolate and brownies. It sounds sinful.
        Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

Wishingstar, I see from the catalog that they do have a butter pecan that looks good. I didn't see a peach though.
          A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Working...
          X