Am I Crazy Or What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Crazy Or What?

My sister called today, She asked if i could watch her 3 kids for 2 days. She and dh are going to vegas this has been planned for months. My mom was suppose to watch them, but fell ill. So being the loving sister that i'am, i said yes!!!! But little did i realize my dh would be out of town those days, so now i have my 4 kids plus her 3 that's 7 kids under 11 years old. So as of 1 hour from now i will be wallowing(sp) in kids!!!! God help me.

Prayers please
    LMK
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Hang in there. Believe it or not, this too shall pass!

Comment

you are a good sis and a brave one. i look forward to hearing about your adventures. sure hope you are going to share them with us. your name should be lovesallkids. bless you.

Comment

Lots and lots of very physical entertainment, a good supper, some more exercise (hey you can be referee as they run around) a kids movie and snack, and before you know it, they'll all be snoozing. Tomorrow morning, a good breakfast and either set them all to chores around the house (with a reward at the end) or plan a day at the park with a picnic, or stage your family rendition of the kids' olympics. You will do absolutely fine and think of all the brownie points you will earn!!
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Thanks all Don't know how much i'll be on the next few days. I'll be sure to share my great adventure.

Bye Bye
          LMK
          I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

Oh my goodness, you are going to have your hands full. You are a very good sister to do this. I will say some prayers for you. Hopefully, those two days will pass quickly.

Comment

Bubble baths will make them really really relaxed.........hope you have a fun 2 days!!!

Comment

gosh you are a brave soul......
                I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

Bless your heart............and your mind!!!! lolol Good luck. Remember, turkey and bananas are full of triptofan.......cheese too I think??

Comment

your a braver woman than I am, good luck, my thoughts will be with you.
                    Those that do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir~

Comment

As a Daycare Provider let me offer some suggestions......
                      A Sand Box, if you don't have one get one.
                      Plenty of paper, markers and big crayons
                      Go to the dollar store and buy a few hundred of those little plastic cups that they can build with.
                      Make roads on your carpet with masking tape for all their little cars.
                      Online games from Noggin, Nick Junior, etc.
                      Good Luck! If I think of something else I'll let you know!

Comment

you have my deepest sympathies

Comment

Good Luck...you are a brave woman
                          The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. Helen Keller

Comment

You are a good sister to do this. This too shall pass, hang in there...

Comment

LOL. Well, I would never have the patience for that many kids at once! Good luck to you!
                              A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Working...
                              X