X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Deadwood fans?

Starts tonight!

http://www.hbo.com/deadwood/

I love this show! Now that the Sopranos season is in hiatus I have a reason to live. Love BIg Love too. Love Huff on showtime and Weeds. I so miss miss miss Six Feet under, I cried when it ended for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakrah
      I love this show! Now that the Sopranos season is in hiatus I have a reason to live. Love BIg Love too. Love Huff on showtime and Weeds. I so miss miss miss Six Feet under, I cried when it ended for good.
      I don't care for Big Love, but have every season of Six Feet Under on DVD. LOVED that show!

Comment

DH watches Deadwood. I just can't stand all the foul language. I'll be in the other room and I can hear it. Seems every other word is a four letter word.

Comment

Deadwood

I don't get HBO to watch the actual show in season, but DH and I have gone through the entire First Season on DVD already and soon set to start the next one. I didn't think I'd like it at first, but it grows on you as you start to get to know the characters. I do agreee however, that the language is quite foul for a western type show. I said to my DH, I didn't even think some of those foul words were even invented yet in that century!!!!!!!! Be kind of interesting to know if they were used back then. The only other part of the show that bothers me is when they kill someone off, they sometimes throw them to the Chinese man's pigs.......now THAT's disgusting!
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I LOVE this show. I dont have HBO so have to wait till it comes out on dvd to watch em though. I just finished watching season two as a matter of fact. All in all i thought season one was outstanding. Season two,,,,,it was okay but not all i was hoping for to say the least.

INK
            INKcogKNEEdough

"Laughter is the best medicine"
            http://www.briliantdonkey.blogspot.com

Comment

It was a bit hard to catch up last night. I think I'll watch it again later today, I was tired last night.

krubinic, supposedly they did use that kind of language back then, they did background/history so they would get it right. Not just the language, but the way they just talk. Sometimes a bit hard to follow! LOL

Comment

No HBO here either and never saw one single show of the Sopranos or Sex in the City

Comment

Originally posted by fatkat
                  No HBO here either and never saw one single show of the Sopranos or Sex in the City
                  I love Sopranos, couldn't stand Sex in the City. You didn't miss a thing there!

Comment

I love Deadwood except for the language!!! Why???? I see no need for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X