CK Card is up for grabs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CK Card is up for grabs!

Please sign up if you would like the card. I will let you know in a couple of days who it will go to! Thanks!
    A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

i sure would LOVE the card,,,been a member since the first board,,,,and by the way I love your bread recipe...
    I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

doro, the white bread machine one? ...doesn't matter...thanks!

Comment

What is this card? sounds interesting.
        "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

Well there was this card that was started by a member, Chayote, back in 2002. This card has traveled all over the world and been signed by many, many of the members here on this board. In the three years that I have been on this board, this has been my first time to see it. It is quite a testament to the friendships here, and quite the honor to get to sign it. We try to move it quickly to get as many signing it as possible and we hover over it in hopes and prayers that it doesn't get lost or misplaced! I will be picking someone soon and sending it out ASAP!

Comment

Did you see my page? That was so cool of fatkat to share it with me!!
            She is such a near and dear friend to me thanks to this site!

Comment

CK Card

I'd love to see the card, I have never recieved it, it sure sounds great! I can't wait to see it !

Comment

Why yes, DIVA Maddison! I saw your page with fatkat! It was awesome! I am including a picture also. I think it is so cool to see what we all look like!

Comment

Gosh, yes, I suppose I am quite the diva. Too high maintenance, just ask my hubby! Me and fatkat are like peas and carrots! I love that girl!

Comment

Yes, I would like to see it again

Comment

Maddison ~ thanks hun

I feel the same way about you

This is a very nice card and I encourage anyone to sign up for it.

Comment

BUMP for more views

Comment

hunebe..check to see if my name is on there. I don't know if I signed that one or not.

Comment

Isis, I don't see it! It sure is a big book. Maybe you signed one of the other ones.

Comment

Mamamoo and I would like to see it!
                              A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

Working...
                              X