M*A*S*H,,, the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M*A*S*H,,, the movie

If you have a change to see the "enhanced" version on American Movie Classics (AMC)... don't miss it. It is really awesome!! There's running commentary about the making of the movie. what a masterpiece!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

I am the ultimate M*A*S*H fan, I will make it a point to see/get it.
    Those that do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir~

Comment

I just read underneath the movie that no one from the movie had a kind word about the TV show M*A*S*H. The guy who wrote the stories of his time in Korea said he hated Alan Alda's portayal of Hawkeye's liberalism...

I LOVED the TV show!!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Love MASH!

Comment

Hubby was watching this before he headed up to bed.

Comment

For some reason, MASH always bugged me. Never got into it, hated the song, hated the whole thing. A quirk of mine. Just the music from the opening makes me wanna run from a room.

Comment

I grew up watching Mash because my parents watched it when I was a kid. They still watch it. I watch it sometimes if it is the ones with Colonel Potter.
              Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

We love MASH - have every season on DVD and are watching season 9 now.

Comment

Mash

I absolutely LOVE MASH!!! I think I have seen every episode and I have also seen the movie.

Comment

Working...
                  X