"Remember When" by Alan Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Remember When" by Alan Jackson

I've been playing this song continuously for hours now on my computer. It's on my SIL's myspace page. I so love this song. I think it's Alan's best ever. The story for my family is: my precious niece would stop crying and screaming if this song was being played. Oh this will always hold such a special place in my heart. How did she know to stop crying when she heard this song? When my brother and SIL got married, the DJ played this song and Lexxi fell asleep in their arms as they danced as a family to this song.
    You can see my niece here:

http://www.myspace.com/samluk17

awwwwwwww she's sweet

That song is like a lullaby, it's A soothing song with which to lull a child to sleep

Comment

Since I don't have children, she's my heart and soul and the light of my life.
      I never want her to grow up. I like her just the way she is.

Comment

How cute!

Comment

This child is bee-u-ti-ful. I met her last summer while camping. Your SIL has a great page there Maddison and I also love that Alan Jackson song. It's been going through my head as my earworm.

Comment

bump for you.....

Comment

What a cute kid! And Alan Jackson is one of the best looking men ever in my book. It's a sweet song.
              A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

Beautiful!
                The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                X