Smelly People,Ugh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelly People,Ugh!!

I work with an older gentleman who smells like butt(I'm sorry I couldn't put that a little more delicately..don't mean to offend anybody!)
    I think that smell is 10 times worse than B.O.!! I hold my breath when he is near me. I have held my breath for so long that I have gotten lightheaded from it. I'm sure he wonders why my face is always bright red when he comes near. My supervisor knows about it and has talked to him about it. She said he used to be horrible like that every day,but he has really cleaned himself up since talking to him about it. GAWD! I hate to have smelled him before the talk!! Thank goodness its only happened 3 times..today being one of them.

How do you all deal with smelly people?? Do you hold your breath like me?

That is disgusting, irritates me to be around someone who obviously stinks ...I avoid the person like the palque! I am sensitive to smells big time!

Comment

My Brother has a friend like that, he's totally smitten with me, rolling my eyes, so every holiday I give him a sort of gift basket.
      It's got soap, deodorant, a bath sponge, a body brush, some talcum powder, shaving cream, After shave, a razor. and some perfume.
      You and some of your office co-workers might make up one for him before the next holiday, and draw straw's to see which one put's it on his desk in the morning before get's to work

it's just a thought

Comment

I worked with a man like that at the winery and NO ONE wanted to even be near him. He never shaved, wore dirty clothes and STUNK. He finally was "let go".

Oh and speaking of ~ was just standing in line at the grocery store and the guy in front of me STUNK so bad I had to keep a distance behind him.

Comment

I used to stop in this 7/11 for my latte on the way to work everyday. It was only 4:30 in the morning so the night man was still there. I guess they put him on that shift cause they couldnt put him on during the busy times???? He had B.O. so bad that it hit you in the face the second you opened the door to the place. You could be on the opposite side of the store and smell him like he was standing right in front of you. It was horrible. Everyone complained to the owners so much that they had to let him go.
          It sort of reminded me of the episode of Seinfeld, when the valet parking guy left the smell of the BO in Jerrys car, and no matter what he did he couldnt get rid of the smell!! Does anyone remember that??

Comment

Hey apanda...what 7/11???

I absolutely remember that Seinfeld episode...to funny!

I had one boss who would really stick under pressure...

Comment

The one on Warrendale -Bayne Road , at the corner of W-B Rd and rt. 19...on the way to I79. PeeeEwwwwwwwwwww he was bad. lol Even the Twinkie guys hated to go in to stock the shelves in the early hours. So they would prop the doors open and go and unload their truck for a while before going back in. They were hoping to air the place out. But it never worked. That B was stayin' with the O right inside that store!

Comment

I go there all the time...too funny! I will make a note not to stop by early in the morning....don't think I could handle the smell that early...

Comment

I have an extremely sensitive and acute sense of smell. My parents even took me to see a therapist when I was in high school, because I drove everyone crazy complaining about smells. They still thhink I'm crazy, and that STINKS.
                  "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

Smelly people

I have a very weak stomach. I would be soooo sick...

Comment

Ewwwww yuck. I would definitely be avoiding him as much as I can, and I would carry a can of lysol with me and spray it everywhere. LOL.

When I worked in a grocery store, once in a while there'd be some guys that'd come in fresh from working on their farms. There were completely covered in manure and smelled like it too! And to top it off their money was just as dirty........

Comment

I once knew a girl who smelled to high heaven. Her job warned her a few times that she was giving off a terrible odor, and she was so offended. She came to me complaining that she didnt know what to do because she bathed every day. Turns out that she was using some deodorant called Musk Dust, and while she could stomach her own smell, it was really awful to the rest of us. She changed deodorants and was fine from then on, but she still quit her job because of the embarrassment.

Comment

I know this is no laughing matter....but.....LOL @ Apanda.

Comment

Shadow...it's OK. You can go in there now. He has long since been replaced! But the funny part is..you know how the Twinkie Stores get all the leftover stuff from stores cause its not "fresh" necessarily anymore? Well the Twinkie guy told me once that the stuff reeked so bad from that 7/11 B.O. that he had to immediately put any returns from that store into a black plastic trash bag and dump it in the dumpster at his next delivery stop! Said thast it smelled up his truck with B.O. Yukkkkkkky! Nobody wants their HoHo's to have BO!!

Comment

Lololololololol

Comment

Working...
                              X