Smelly People,Ugh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apanda
    Shadow...it's OK. You can go in there now. He has long since been replaced! But the funny part is..you know how the Twinkie Stores get all the leftover stuff from stores cause its not "fresh" necessarily anymore? Well the Twinkie guy told me once that the stuff reeked so bad from that 7/11 B.O. that he had to immediately put any returns from that store into a black plastic trash bag and dump it in the dumpster at his next delivery stop! Said thast it smelled up his truck with B.O. Yukkkkkkky! Nobody wants their HoHo's to have BO!!

I bet there's plenty of Ho's that have BO!!!

Comment

You girls are cracking me up!

Comment

When I was a caseload carrying probation officer, I've had to have "that talk" with several of my teens. To one in particular who had to have me put it very bluntly: "YOU STINK!!" What's worse is when a whole family stinks and enters your waiting room and you have to hold your nose as your walking by and pity the PO who has these people.

Comment

Not the French Ho's though.

Comment

apanda....OMG! That is gross.

Boadecia/bennet...that cracks me up!!!!

Comment

Nope.......they smell reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal purty!

Comment

apanda....I am laughing so hard I'm crying....about the B was staying with the O.
                Now that's some serious STINK!!!

Comment

I'm about to pee in my pants....lololol

Comment

you guys are bad.....my 7 year old is asking what is so funny. I am not going to even try to explain this one to her. LOL

Comment

Hey, I'm not the one that started this post! It was Isis and her coworkers butt!! Lets give credit where credit is due! (_I_)

Comment

LOLOL - I will never eat a Ho Ho or Twinkie ever again without thinking of this post

Comment

Did you know you could throw a twinkie out the window and leave it there for 3 years....and go back, and if nobody came along and ate it, it would still be there exactly the same as the day you threw out the window????? Same thing with maraschino cherries! Waaaay too many preservatives in those things! But they are very absorbent (smellwise)

Comment

I wonder if the skunks in my backyard would enjoy twinkies? Hmmmm...may have to try tossing some off the deck to see....

Comment

When I was worked for Wal Mart I had a co worker that I counted, and he didn't bathe for 10 weeks. anytime he stopped to talk to me I would circle around him til I was standing up wind. I talked to my boss who in turn talked to him. The next day the co worked complained to me that the boss had talked to him...but he didn't bathe...
                              Those that do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir~

Comment

We "Had" a co-worker that stunk. She smelled of musty pee ridden depends. (not that I have ever smell a depends just using the imagination) She was let go.

I went to the dentist last friday and my hygenist (sp) stunk like sweaty cooter and B.O.!!! And unfortunatly I was just right (wrong) to where I was at that level. (getting fillings) I am requesting that I never have her again.

A couple weeks ago I got a hair cut, and while the lady was washing my hair I thought I would sufficate from her arm pit oder.

I hate ppl who don't wash. It's not that hard or expensive. Wash your booty!
                                I'm out of bed, and dressed what more do you want?

Comment

Working...
                                X