X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber0024
    replied
    MEMC they stink for so long that they get immuned (sp?) to it. EWE
    Like, do you have a scented oil plug in, or use a candle that used to smell good, but now you can't smell it? It's b/c you're immuned to the smell.

Gross huh?

Leave a comment:

• mother_earths_moon_child
    replied
    Isis, I swear I will never be able to eat another twinkie as long as I live. Ofcourse, I guess I should be grateful for that. And I forgot to mention my own loving mother doesn't wear deodorant. Given, she does bathe and keep herself clean, but still, pits give off an odor. I am always amazed that people don't smell themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Rescuedpanther
    replied
    oh my LOL i would have got my garden hose out, my mom would never put up with any of us smelling. she's hose us down with the garden hose before we were allowed in the house smelling

Leave a comment:

• wishingstar
    replied
    One of hubbys brothers is allergic to water and soap! he stayed with us once for afew weeks and I could smell him for months afterwards!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rescuedpanther
    replied
    I'm putting a cloths pin on my noise that way i don't have to smell LOL

Leave a comment:

• luv2bake
    replied
    LOL, Kayce, yep, I've heard that one. I'm glad to say I don't work or live around stinkos!

Leave a comment:

• Isis1
    replied
    wessniki-did you dh say if there were any cats hanging around outside the store? Ugh!!!
    I can see how twinkies would absorb odor..they are spongy. I wonder if twinkies could be used as a form of deodorant? Just stick them under your arms and go. Throw away when filled up...GAG!!
    Uh, Apanda,thanks I think,for crediting me for starting this post!! LOL!
    Coworker doesn't smell today. I least I don't think so. I'm NOT putting my nose down by his butt to check.

Leave a comment:

• Callie
    replied
    We have a maintenance man here at work who sometimes has BO really bad, and then tries to cover it with strong cologne. Obviously he must know he stinks - why not just go take a shower? Eeeewwww - BO mixed with cologne is even worth than plain old BO by itself!

Leave a comment:

• Kayce
    replied
    I myself have a weak sense of smell, but I can definately smell BO and Sh**.and I have actually gagged out loud,on purpose when someone near me stinks.! You should see the hard looks I get.

Wessnicki I'm still chuckling about your DH...It reminds me of a joke I heard many years ago....did you hear the one about the blind man walking past the fish market? He said"hello girls."

Leave a comment:

• wessnicki
    replied
    When DH and I first married almost 11 years ago, we lived in a very small town. At the time he was at a small store (Wally World). There was this girl there that smelled really bad!!! The smell wasn't coming from the north part of her, but the south. YUCK!! He came home and told me that he had to tell her to go home and clean herself. He said that she smelled like tuna!!! Sorry if I had turned anyones tummy!

Nicki

Leave a comment:

• Rescuedpanther
    replied
    Now that's funny
    But at least there trying to teach him some manner's hehehehe, LOL

Originally posted by Machele
    One of my preschool students(3-year-old) came to school in his farm shoes every day. I never said anything to him, just gently removed his shoes, plaved them outside the door and put on 'classroom shoes' for him to wear. This continued for several months until parent teacher conferences. The mom came to school. She asked the boy where his shoes were? He yelled across the room, "they're outside ma, they are full of cow-shit!"

Leave a comment:

• Marquea
    replied
    One time in a very small book store in Shawnee Mall in Oklahoma, I was in the store a few steps and had to hold my breath. I was afraid that I stunk. I did that check of trying to sniff my own pitts w/out being noticed.

It wasn't coming from me. The odor was really bad when I walked in a few feet. I walked closer to the back and almost lost my lunch. There were about 3 people standing together in shirts that have no sleeves. They were men. It got stronger the closer I got to the back of the store where they were. Gosh it was a terrible experience.

My husband was with me and after we left we both were sick to our stomaches.

Leave a comment:

• luv2bake
    replied
    LOL...out of the mouth of babes!

Leave a comment:

• Machele
    replied
    One of my middle school students stinks of farm. This has been an on-going problem. The other students can be really mean. One day the kids were talking after he left. I commented he spent a lot of time in the barn before getting on the bus in the morning. One of the other students replied, "so do I, but when the cow pees, you have to move!" I had to excuse myself I was laughing so hard.

I often shop in Madison (75 miles away). I know the Amish pay people to drive them to shop in Madison. I keep thinking that some day I should offer a free ride..... but the Amish have BO. They don't believe in deodorant, and bathing must be a luxury. The women work in their black heavy dresses year round...(I am such a chicken). I just can't do it.

One of my preschool students(3-year-old) came to school in his farm shoes every day. I never said anything to him, just gently removed his shoes, plaved them outside the door and put on 'classroom shoes' for him to wear. This continued for several months until parent teacher conferences. The mom came to school. She asked the boy where his shoes were? He yelled across the room, "they're outside ma, they are full of cow-shit!"

Leave a comment:

• Puddintain
    replied
    There is a man at work who has the worst BO you could imagine. I do believe he goes for days without washing or shaving. He has been talked to about it on several occasions, but seems to do well for a time and then gradually relapses back to stinking. The manager used to ask about the "funk factor" when he came in. I don't understand how these people can't realize they smell so bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X