My Mother passed away on June 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mother passed away on June 1.

I am so sad.I'm thankful she's not suffering any more but I miss her so much!Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers.

I am very sorry to hear of you loss. My sympathies to you and your family.
    "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

I am so sorry. Losing a mother is just devastating. My prayers are going out to you.

Comment

I'm so sorry. Hugs & prayers for you.

Comment

My deepest sympathy to you & your family. I lost my Mom when she was 55 & I was 28, but, like you, I was glad she didn't have to suffer any longer.

Comment

So sorry for your loss D'sMom. Sending out hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Comment

My sympathy to you and your family.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss..may you find comfort in all the happy memories
                The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. Helen Keller

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss... your in my thoughts & prayers.
                  My father passed away on April 8 in a race car accident.. only 3 months after walking me down the aisle... its been tough...
                  Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss. God will hear the prayers of many who care for you. I will keep you in my special prayer list. Blessings to your dear mother.

Comment

My deepest sympathies

It is a hard time, I will keep you in my thoughts.
                      Shannon

>^..^<
                      "Exellence is doing ordinary things extrodinarily well" ~John W Gardner

Comment

You and your family are in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

I remember the pain of losing my mom... and that was going on 23 years ago.

My heart goes out to you and your family. May time help to ease your pain.
                            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I understand the saddness you feel. Keep reminding yourself of how pain free she is now. I am sorry for your loss.
                              A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

Working...
                              X