Pepperoncini Beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepperoncini Beef

I've been wondering this for some time now, does anyone know who came up with the Pepperoncini Beef recipe? My family loves this recipe & it's one I make all the time, I've seen it posted many times but never seen a name associated with it.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

I don't know who came up with that one, but we love it too!

Comment

Don't know where it came from but we love it as well.

Comment

NavyMom on the first CK board posted this and not sure where she got it but I have to tell ya this recipe was even floating around on several low carb boards many many years ago.

Comment

Wow, thanks fatkat I didn't realize it had been around that long. I have to say this is one of the easiest and tastiest recipe I have ever come across.
          People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to pick on rich women than biker gangs.

Comment

ha! fatkat beat me to it...I also knew that it was NavyMom....
            ok....who is the original poster of the To Die for Crockpot Roast? another bit of CK trivia......

Comment

Didn't MrsMo first post the "To Die For Crockpot Roast"? That's who I have I my recipe. My DH requests that roast all the time!

He really didn' care for the Pepperocini Beef. I liked it though.
              "There's no place like home..."

Comment

that perpper roast is really good but way to hot for this family...
                I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

I've never heard of Pepperocini Beef. What's it like and what makes it so special? I've never heard of the To Die For Potroast either. I guess I should spend more time in the recipe sections.

Comment

That has to be MrsMo, Maddison.

Comment

O Bennet, you have to try pepperocini beef, you can hardly stay in the house with it cooking, you want to yank the lid off and eat it right out of the crockpot, and theres nothing "special" that makes it so good, just the compination of a few simple ingredients. But, dang! it's YUMMY!!!
                      Those that do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir~

Comment

Working...
                      X