Vera---

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vera---

I posted in chat asking Chayote if she could help you get in like she did me. I also sent you a pm seeing if the information I sent you will help you.

I asked her if she would post it here so you and anyone else that cannot get in could see it as posting in the original chat will not help you or the others that cannot get in.

If she can do the link here like she did for me that you can just click onto and it gets you in that will be fantastic.

It takes me straight into the chat thread and if I leave it I can only get back onto it by clicking back on the link that I saved in my favorites. I can roam the board at will but just chat is a pain. It is a process but at least I can get on. Maybe it will be different for you as you probably know more about computers then I do.

Good luck, you are missed and not forgotten!!!!
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Re: Vera---

Thanks, livetobake. Nothing is working for me. I can 'copy" but when I right click the "paste" doesn't show up. Thanks for trying to help. I, like you, am not proficient on the computer when it comes to tech issues. At least I can get into Chat 2.

Comment

I did not have the paste either when Stephanie told me how I should do it. It is so weird and she could not understand why I did not have it.

If Chayote can put the link on here and I think she should be able, that might help you.

The other thing that someone said helped them was go onto the address bar, delete the address and type in the link that I posted above in this thread and maybe that would help you and then you could save that into favorites like I did and now use that so I get onto chat. I checked for you and you go on the address bar at the end, click there, left click, and backspace till the address is gone, and then type in the link I gave you above. Not acting like you don't know anything but I need direct and precise instructions so that is how I give them.

Chayote will do much, much better then me.

Hang in there!!!!

Comment

One question, can you click on the last post in chat and read just that one? I could and could type on that one but that was it. It was like holding a sucker in from of my face and saying I could have one lick and then throwing it away. Frustrating is not the word for it.

Stephanie has said she is trying but it might take awhile.

May I say Merry Christmas and know that you take it as sincere and not as being smart?

Comment

Of course you can say Merry Christmas. I make it a point that my Christmas cards say that instead of Happy Holidays - just my personal preference. I will re-read your instructions and try to follow them later. I have a terrible head cold and just can't concentrate at the moment. Thanks so much. By the way, I can't open the original chat at all without an error page showing up

Comment

If you can see the original chat forum on the right hand side of the page try clicking on the little box that says something about "go to last post" or maybe instead of post it says "read". It would bring up the last post for me but that was it.

I hope your headache is better and that you have a nice night.

Comment

http://www.copykatchat.com/f3/

Try this...

Comment

That is what Chayote emailed for me and it worked getting me into just the chat room. I only can get into the chat and if I leave I hit this link I saved in my favorites and back I go!

Vera, give this one a shot, it will easier then what I was saying and I think it will work for you. Maybe you can do the whole board and be really lucky.

Let us know.

Thank you so much BluJ for all your help and kindness.

Comment

You are very welcome..

Comment

Sorry I have been off line and haven't responded. I have such a bad cold that I had to cancel my son and his family for Christmas. I just seem to be stuck - not getting worse and not getting better. No fever though just everything else that goes with a really bad cold. I just stopped in to explain why I haven't followed up. Perhaps in a couple more days I will be feeling better. Thanks for your help and I will try it later.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, canceling Christmas is not a happy time. I hope you feel better soon and can have Christmas with your son and family in a couple days even if it is just a quiet time together.

Comment

Working...
                      X