New Post from Stephanie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Post from Stephanie

She posted a short while ago that the board is being redone and will probably shut down for 24-48 hours. She also said it will probably look different. Everything should transfer over and we should have no need in signing in.

I just wanted it posted here as I know there are several that cannot get into the chat and would not know what was going on and think the board crashed or was gone.

Hopefully that will solve the problem for all and everyone can get back on again.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Re: New Post from Stephanie

thank you

Comment

Re: New Post from Stephanie

I have been late on this. I am sorry. I can't keep up with everything at the moment. I will try to get this taken care of soon.

Comment

you do a great job and will continue to come and visit.

Comment

This rebuild finally took place, let me know if you encounter problems or errors here. I will not be able to look at them for about a week. I may not be able to address everything as software versions/functions change from time to time. We can't keep the same software because of a variety of reasons two of the large ones being spam and security of the message board.

Thank you for your patience.

Stephanie

Comment

Thanks for your hard work!

Comment

I wonder why we are all Newbies. LOL
              Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

New board I guess so we are Newbies to it LOL

Comment

The only problem I have encountered is clicking on "New Topics" and getting a message about it being too restrictive or something.

Comment

Working...
                  X