Smelly feet....crocs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelly feet....crocs

I am now convinced that there would be NO WAY for me to wear crocs. Right now I have on RL sport slides, which have a rubber bottom that contours the foot with a padded slide thing that holds your foot in. So you slide your foot in these and your toes are exposed and your heels/ankles.
    My feet STINK in these. Oh lordy, to wear enclosed rubber shoes!! Air holes or no air holes....no way.
    Now I'm bummed that my feet sweat in these slides. They're so comfortable. Darn it anyway. I hate smelly feet. That is why I absolutely will not wear a totally enclosed shoe without socks or hose. NEVER would I wear pumps with bare feet. Ew gross.

We're on a roll today, smelly feet and BO.....peeeeyewwwww.

Comment

Maddison, the gals at work are wearing Crocs with their scrubs and some are wearing no socks and it looks so un-hygenic that I'm surprised they dont ban them from the workplace. Havent smelled any feet yet, but it grosses me out just to see naked feet in a hospital!

Comment

You could not pay me enough to ever wear tennis shoes without socks.

Comment

Yup, this is one classy board I tell you! We be talking about raccoons, possums, body odor, smelly feet....yup, we're some real special broads here!
          LOL!!
          Maybe we can get a thread going on bad breath and farts while we're at it...

Comment

I have a few stories to cover those subjects.

Comment

LOLOL, girls you have me rolling here

I hate those croc shoes that everyone and their mother wear. I could never wear them either Maddison.

Comment

Lawdy Fatkat..just realized...you have 495 posts so far lol. Amazing LOL

Comment

AND the scary thing is, I have been outside 90% of the day edging the lawn for hubby tonight and in the garden and on the patio addressing graduation invites.

I just came in because the neighbors decided to have a spat on their deck and I can't stand to her other people fight............geeze, take it inside already.

Now you know why I have carpal tunnel -

Comment

What are crocs? I'm a strappy high heel sandal kind of gal, and would not wear shoes with such an ugly name. I wouldn't smell my own feet either. And, I would not be caught dead in Birkenstocks with socks or without. Those are some ugly looking things. My DH would pull right back out of the driveway if he ever came home and saw me dressed like the Amish. No offense meant to any Amish ones here. Their DH's would leave them if they dressed like me. They would be shunned for sure.
                    "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

scotty, crocs are bright colored rubber shoes with holes in them. They look like clogs but with a rubber strap going around the back. The foot is enclosed in them. The croc supporters say they are the most comfortable shoe on earth and that's evidently why so many are wearing them. I love bright colors, but can't get past the rubber thing. Faith Hill even wears them and loves them.
                      I wear Uggs which are considered ugly to some, for the purpose of comfort, so I can understand that argument. I just can't deal with smelly feet.

Comment

I'm a Croc wearer. I will take my smelly feet and hide in a corner somewhere. They are very comfortable. I wear socks with mine most of the time because I can stand sweaty slimy feet.
                        Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

I am addicted to sandals...would wear them year round if I wasnt in snowman land!!!! have many, many pairs but like the clothes and bras topics ...have a few fav's.

I just dont like sweaty feet either...I dont have any all rubber sandals ...well that I can think of at the moment.

Comment

I wear crocs, but I don't have a smelly foot problem. They are comfy and I am on my feet all day when school is in session. LOve em, in fact, I will purchase more colors before school begins!
                            A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Comment

I know you wear them moo, and I'm not trying to be a jerk about crocs, really.
                              I love the colors they come in!
                              I just dont' understand the feet smelling factor. I hope you don't think I'm picking on crocs wearers.

Comment

Working...
                              X