Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of shoes

Has anyone bought Sketcher shoes?

I bought a pair of Sketcher Tennis Shoes and they are soooo comfortable. I love them. I bought another pair yesterday that are black with little straps that go over the top. They are so comfortable, too.

If you have bought them, do you like yours?

I have a pair of black, silver and pink ones and I LOVE them also.

Comment

I've never bought those. I find it incredibly difficult to find a comfortable sneaker. Isn't that crazy? Isn't the purpose of wearing sneakers is to be comfortable? I tried on a pair of Adidas at the Grove City outlets and thought I put my foot into a concrete block! Geesh!!
      The most comfy ones I own now and will most likely get again are asics.

Comment

My Sketchers are very comfortable, Maddison, and they are thinner than those bulky sneakers. The only thing is I would probably not go hiking or do long walking in them, but they are great for short walking and hanging out in.

Comment

I too love sketchers.. I have a pair with a thick sole and I adore them.
          ~ The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must
          be felt with the heart ~ Helen Keller ~

Comment

I don't like them. I want my feet to look as small as possible. To me, they make my feet look big. I like Kswiss
            I'm out of bed, and dressed what more do you want?

Comment

I have never bought this brand. I always think teenager when I think of skechers...do they make them for adults, too?
              I only buy Nike since I do a lot of running.
              "If you're given a choice between money and sex appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your sex appeal."~Katharine Hepburn

Comment

My feet hate shoes...cannot find any that I like! When I have to wear shoes, they are usually my Birkes...maybe I need to look at these Sketcher things. I do not have a pair of tennies right now.

Comment

There are several Sketcher "slides" that my neighbor LOVES.
                  "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                  X