Tomorrow is 6.6.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow is 6.6.6

Anybody feeling weird about it? I just hope nothing horrible happens like 9.11...... I'm not a superstitious person, but it is kinda creepy.

OOOOOOOO

Comment

Dh is totally convinced that some extremist group has something big planned for tomorrow...somewhere....I hope not!!!

Comment

Nope not scared at all

Comment

It does sort of make you think.. but then again we can't worry about what might happen. Lets just pray its a regular day.
          ~ The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must
          be felt with the heart ~ Helen Keller ~

Comment

Great!!! have to see my gyno on a weirded out date ....seems fitting, LOL

Comment

I think it's kind of funny how some people are freaking out...

Pregnant woman scared of devil birth
              Some of us may have seen the film The Omen featuring the devil child Damien but not many of us can say we expect to give birth to the devil incarnate.
              However, a woman from Berkshire who is due to give birth on 06/06/06 says she is worried she may give birth to a fork-tailed devil.

Melissa Parker was told by Royal Berkshire Hospital that she is due to give birth to her little bundle of joy on June 6th 2006 and has been worried ever since, reports the Sun.

She said: "When I got my due date I thought 'Oh God, I'm giving birth to Damien from the Omen'.

"Everyday I wake up feeling something bad will happen. I'm terrified the birth will go wrong or the child will have evil in him or her. Even worse my beautiful baby could be the devil himself – the anti-Christ.

"I like The Omen and saw an advert for the remake. Now I'm even more worried."

However a spokesman for the Royal Berkshire Hospital said there was not much they could do to change the baby's birth date.

He said: "Due dates are not 100 per cent certain. There is little we can do to change them without a Caesarean or inducing the child, which we try to avoid. We must let nature take its course. The baby will be born when ready, no matter what the day is."

This news story was first published on 30th May 2006.

http://www.uktv.co.uk/index.cfm?uktv=standardItem.news&aID=569988&displayVideo=0
              Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health. ~ Julia Child

Comment

Never thought about it until I read this post ... it is kinda creepy.

Comment

I ain't skeered.
                  Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

I am thinking of some tricks I can do at work tomorrow. MWAHAHAHAHA
                    So much to do, so few people to do it for me.

Comment

A good day to release a movie called the omen.

Comment

Not the least bit worried.
                        Actually the date is 06/06/2006. Everyone keeps leaving that 20 part off.

Comment

Apanda...when would the accurate date be then?

I am not being snotty, just wanting to know.

Thanks.
                          So much to do, so few people to do it for me.

Comment

Techincally it could only be in the year 06...and thats not gonna happen.

Comment

Not worried, here.

Comment

Working...
                              X