Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin - question.. anyone else think it's a good idea? Read on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its a great idea. Much easier to find what you're looking for. I think the format now gets a lot of great recipes lost. Well,not lost, but bumped down so hardly anybody gets to see them.

Comment

I think it is a great idea too as long as their aren't too many different forums (or subforums). My only suggestions would be to change Meats to Main Dishes (to include vegetarian or pasta dishes), and maybe an other category to catch anything that doesn't fit into those categories (like drinks).

Comment

Ok, your always going to have recipes that get lost in a message board format. I can put some of the recipes on copykat.com, but that means people have to look there. That is a better place for holding a ton of recipes. I am still giving this thought.

Comment

I just go to each board and click on the new feature we have here...new posts.

Comment

The only bad part about having the category is getting people to use them

Comment

I am kinda leaning towards this ....

Keep the categories as they are. But add an archive section. The achive will be categorized by type of food, and I would like for it have just the recipe. I could also moderate the archive section with the help of a few people to just post the recipes over there.

What I like about this is that you still get your recipe being new and talked about in the right section, and then you get the benefit of just the recipe being posted in the archive section as well.

Comment

I've also been on boards with too many categories (Corner Cafe) where you didn't know where to look for a recipe, since there were too many forums.
                Keep it simple, I say.

Comment

I agree simple and easy ...with the good search we now have it is already gotten easier to navigate and find specific recipes.

Comment

I can think of several recipes boards with way too many subforums.........omg, make my head spin!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X