Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin - question.. anyone else think it's a good idea? Read on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsNette
    replied
    I agree that seperate forums like this would be great.. I'm currently on a board that does that. U save alot of time not having to go thru recipes you arn't looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Rescuedpanther
    replied
    There are several categories,
    Favorite Chicken Recipes, Pickled eggs,Pizza Pizza,
    Cinco de Mayo Recipes, Favorite Cookie Recipes, Camping Recipes,
    CK Hall of Fame Recipes, Favorite Appetizer Recipe's, Crockpot Recipes,
    Favorite Ground Beef Recipes, Favorite Pie Recipes

Leave a comment:

• apanda
    replied
    Would be nice if we could keep the T&T and Recipe Requests and just add subforums for maybe appetizers, entrees, vege/sides/desserts in each catagory. Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• StephanieM
    replied
    That's a great idea, let me look into doing that, but there is a couple of ways to handle that. Just do it by category and nix the TNT holiday and whatever else designations. Or keep them, and then add in those other categories as well. Let me think on that before I do it too!

Leave a comment:

• Tessa
    replied
    sorry all.. but Panda.. check your PM.. I figured it out.

And to everyone I do agree.. I would find it as Azucar said " A time saver".

so much to do.. so little time...

Leave a comment:

• apanda
    replied
    I agree 100%. Much easier to find if you are looking for something specific too.

Leave a comment:

• azucar
    replied
    Categorizing the recipes would be a time saver especially when the title of the post doesn't give a hint what is being requested.

Leave a comment:

• SuzieQ
    replied
    I think it is a great idea. It would certainly make browsing the recipes easier.

Leave a comment:

• Admin - question.. anyone else think it's a good idea? Read on..

Wondering if it is possible to get the recipes in threads - ie... poultry, beef, seasfood, casserole, vegetables, desserts.. etc.? I know that other sites do this and it's so very easy to post and find a new idea or search for a recipe.
    If I miss a day or a weekend, I sometimes miss a great recipe as i don't have time to scroll thru all of 'em.. (in T&T).
    Does anyone else think that categorizing recipes would help them?
Working...
X