What's For Dinner 6/6/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's For Dinner 6/6/06

We are grilling chicken again. I could eat it every night Tonight will be hawaiian chicken, grilled pineapples, baked potatoes and salad

What is on your menu for this evening?
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Something grilled too. I could repeat last nights dinner but probably won't. Thinking just some grilled chicken breast and side salads.

Comment

Either grilled chicken wraps with the garlic/cucumber dressing OR Cajun pasta with grilled chicken added, salads and garlic bread.

Comment

I bought some shrimp yesterday, so I have to fix it today for sure. I am making a Tyler Florence recipe. Grilled asparagus to go with it.

Comment

Grilled chicken salad.Finally!!!I can post.

Comment

Eye of Round

Cooking Eye of round roast covered with mustard on my show time rotisserie but not sure what else. Probably fresh green beans and a salad for sure. I am so glad to finally be back on copycat, thought I had been banned or something. lol

Comment

Wrong thread for this, but what the heck!

Welcome back MyCat & Traumanurse!!

Comment

Too hot to cook inside ... something grilled too...along with leftover gold and green squash casserole. So nice to see everyone making their way back here ...

Comment

LOL, Bean I was thinking the same thing...Welcome back, TraumaNurse, and MyCat!

Comment

I agree, welcome back.

I have no idea what to have for dinner. Since I have to go over and feed my one daughter's cats today, we may just pick up some fast food and take it with us so we can visit with kitties for a short time.

Comment

I have some Italian sausage links to grill with bell pepper and onion. Bought some asparagus on sale and may grill them to (if I can find the recipe I wanted)
                      I organize chores into catagories.
                      Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Probably will cook some chicken. I'm not sure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy
                          We are grilling chicken again. I could eat it every night Tonight will be hawaiian chicken, grilled pineapples, baked potatoes and salad

YUMMY!! What time is dinner?

Comment

Have leftover roasted chicken.. so might make chicken ceaser wraps.
                            or might make some gravy and add the chicken to the gravy heat it up .. and serve over herbed mashies with lemon garlic broccoli
                            Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

I have one of those marinade injectors. I filled it with some Alouette herb and garlic cheese and injected a couple of pork tenderloins. I'll probably brown them then bake them for a bit. I think I'll make rice and zucchini too.

Comment

Working...
                              X