Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Christmas carol/song?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's your favorite Christmas carol/song?

    Mine would have to be,Oh Holy Night.It just goes right thru me with chills & emotion,i'm boo hooing all over the place after listening to it.
    Edited for:Its such a beautiful song.Sang by many,but Josh Groben is an awesome singer, singing this song,its so ethereal.
    Last edited by D'sMom; 11-25-2017, 07:40 PM.

  • #2
    I agree with you on that one but my other favorite is "Mary Did You Know?". There are so may beautiful ones. I love several by the Hoppers, was listening on my Amazon Prime music as I had their Christmas songs shuffling. Susan Boyle also has some beautiful songs. Her voice is magical for me. I had hers shuffling also.

    Good question. I will like seeing the answers.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

    Comment


    • #3
      I also love the Susan Boyle Christmas album... she's one of my favourite performers.

      I love John Lennon's "So This Is Christmas"

      I love "Little Town of Bethlehem"
      I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

      Comment


      • #4
        I also like " oh Holy Night " the other one I have always liked is, " Let there by Peace on Earth ".

        Comment


        • #5
          The Little Drummer Boy comes to mind.

          Comment


          • #6
            White Christmas and So this is Christmas!
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

            Comment


            • #7
              This past Monday I turned on the CMA Christmas Show with Reba McIntire as host. There was a duo in the middle of a song. I didn't know who they were but my goodness - they were singing " Do You Hear What I Hear." I did some research and found out it was a duo named Dan and Shay. I then went to YouTube and there is was for me to enjoy again. The lead singer has a beautiful voice suited for this song and the live orchestra just put it over the top. So beautiful.

              Comment


              • #8
                "Ring Christmas Bells, Merrily Ring, Tell all the World Jesus is King"....my late daughter's favorite was "Lo How a Rose Ere Blooming" Can't remember but a few words of the first solo I sang at Christmas in Junior Choir, but the opening line was "I saw three ships come sailing in on Christmas Day in the morning" (I think.....been more than 60 years ago !!!!) Miss hearing and singing the Christmas Cantatas, some by Jon Peterson.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ohhhh! I love so many of them! I've been listening to a radio station that plays 24/7 Christmas tunes. I love to listen to the songs while I decorate and bake
                  A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by livetobake View Post
                    I agree with you on that one but my other favorite is "Mary Did You Know?". There are so may beautiful ones. I love several by the Hoppers, was listening on my Amazon Prime music as I had their Christmas songs shuffling. Susan Boyle also has some beautiful songs. Her voice is magical for me. I had hers shuffling also.

                    Good question. I will like seeing the answers.
                    ltb I LOVE that song!I've never heard of the Hoppers,i'll have to check them out.TY.What a voice S.Boyle has wow!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chayote View Post
                      I also love the Susan Boyle Christmas album... she's one of my favourite performers.

                      I love John Lennon's "So This Is Christmas"

                      I love "Little Town of Bethlehem"
                      Also LOVE the J.Lennon song!& her to!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        " Let there by Peace on Earth ".[/QUOTE]

                        Yes,its very beautiful!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Vera View Post
                          The Little Drummer Boy comes to mind.
                          Another great song!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ro-Ro View Post
                            White Christmas and So this is Christmas!
                            Yes ma'am! Both are good ones!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Vera View Post
                              This past Monday I turned on the CMA Christmas Show with Reba McIntire as host. There was a duo in the middle of a song. I didn't know who they were but my goodness - they were singing " Do You Hear What I Hear." I did some research and found out it was a duo named Dan and Shay. I then went to YouTube and there is was for me to enjoy again. The lead singer has a beautiful voice suited for this song and the live orchestra just put it over the top. So beautiful.
                              Yes I totally agree Vera.Werent Dan & Shay contenders on the show,"The Voice?"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X