Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did you know that today (27th November) is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you know that today (27th November) is...

https://i0.wp.com/nationaldaycalenda...80%2C680&ssl=1

...National Craft Jerky day. With apologies to anyone who loves eating jerky, it brings me in mind of the treats that I buy for Lucy, my son's dog that lives with us.
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

I wouldn't buy any of the jerky you find at 7-Elevens but I did order a package of 5 different flavored jerky's put out by Pork Barrel BBQ and I have to say it far surpasses anything you can buy in the store. The Maple Jerky was addictive. I don't think they sell in stores but only online but that may have changed. Their jerky was amazing stuff - pricey but amazing. Chayote - you wouldn't feed this to a dog for sure. You would hoard it all to yourself!!

Comment

There is a well known store in Bishop CA, Mahogany Smoked Meats, and they have the most fantastic jerky ever! All kinds of flavors, just out of this world. They are pricey but its worth it. They do mail order too!

Comment

My father in law made jerky out of venison meat. I didn't like it at all.

Comment

I make two kinds, ground beef with the gun, everyone is amazed its ground beef. Then I make top round, which is DHs favorite.

Comment

I'm really one of the last people on earth who will take to jerky. I only barely tolerate eating meat. I've totally wiped red meat out of my diet and I try to eat a lot of chicken, pork and fish. The thought of having dried meat in my mouth, regardless of the taste, is daunting.
            I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
            X