Ang-----

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ang-----

How is your arm? I hope it was just a quick fix and no major issue.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Larry went out last night, when we found out they couldn't see me, and got some "antiseptic plus pain relief" wound cleanser and some hydrocortisone cream. He got it doctored up last night and again after my shower this morning. It looks much better and is itching like crazy. Hoping that means it is healing. We'll doctor it up again tonight and see how it's going in the morning. Thank you for asking!

Comment

wouldn't hurt to use some Betadine on it, Ang... that's a hospital grade disinfectant that contains iodine. The itching could also be from active infection.

When Tiff was still at school she went on a mission trip to the Northern Territory... very hot, very dusty place. They worked all day redecorating a school room for aboriginal kids and on their one day off the went to Katherine Gorge for a swim. Tiff grazed her elbow on a rock in the Gorge and didn't tell anyone. Had she told someone what had happened they would have sought medical attention because the Gorge swimming hole is full of bat droppings that carries all kinds of serious diseases. By the time they traveled for three days on a bus to get back home her elbow was twice the size and full of disgusting muck. I took her straight to the doctors who gave her an antibiotic injection and I was told to wash her elbow twice a day with warm, salted water and then pour liquid Betadine into the wound. Worked a treat.
      I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

You are welcome. Itching usually means healing. Like a "Mom" would say: Don't scratch it!

Comment

Soooo, how is the arm doing? I hope it is better after "Dr. Larry" has worked his magic.

Comment

Still looks pretty nasty, and, apparently, I suffered an allergic reaction to the bandage I put on it to keep clothes from rubbing against it all day. I am going to Google Betadine now.

Comment

I use the generic of it as the brand name can be pricey. Maybe gauze with antibiotic cream for daytime at work? I just pour the Iodine on it wait a few, put some more on and about 15 minutes later the antibiotic cream and bandage. Take care of it please. If it feels hot when you touch it or gets a red streak please see a doctor ASAP.

Comment

I would suggest to go see a doctor , if you can't get an appointment ,go to urgent care clinic, there seems to be one on every corner. Don't rely on home remedies , sounds like you have a bad infection plus allergic reaction to something.

Comment

(((Ang)))Is it better now?I hope so.

Comment

Working...
                  X