Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 30th Dinner Post

Good Afternoon!

It started out sunny and nice but then I blinked and it is dark, spitting snow and cold. The high of 39 and the low of 25.

As I got my chicken today I have already packaged and froze some and I have one big piece in a stockpot poaching along with some carrots, onions, celery and garlic. The house smells so good right now. I will pull the chicken out when done and add some fresh herbs, noodles, put the chicken back in when the noodles are done and will have some chicken noodle soup along with some crusty rolls.

What will be your dinner for this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

So the store manager did call you as promised or did it get restocked and you went again?

Comment

Pork stew is in the crock pot. Will heat up some dinner rolls when I get home.

Comment

She called me as promised. I was so grateful and let her know it. She was not obligated but went out of her way. Some days the stars just line up.

Comment

Vera, check the November 29th Dinner Post as I posted on there early this afternoon.

Comment

Wow, last day of November already! Itís been a cool day today, very pleasant out there. I went to Curves this morning and Iíve been doing some odds and ends around the house today.

Weíre going to have cheeseburger sliders and baked beans for dinner.

Comment

Thanks, livetobake - Glad to hear customer service isn't completely dead.

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

A cooler day today but so very humid. We had some rain but nothing like what the eastern side of Melbourne received. I was so worried about my fruit trees but all they got was a watering. Still more storms and rain forecast for the weekend so we'll see how much of that we get.

John is out tonight so I just had some homemade chicken and corn soup for my dinner. Will follow it up with a coffee and homemade blackcurrant and apricot biscuits.
                  I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
                  X