Reward Offered!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward Offered!!

I was looking for my cell phone and remembered I left it in the kitchen. I went and go it, came back and sat down and could not figure out why it would not work. As I was looking at it all of a sudden I realized that I was holding a stick of butter!! I had went into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door and got the stick of butter. When I scraped my jaw off the floor and put my eyes back into their sockets I went back out, put the butter away and picked up my phone off the counter.

The offered reward is for my brain/mind that has been lost. It is a round gray matter that might resemble a cauliflower except it will be a smoother and moister surface

The reward is a lifetime supply of a cookie of the month..

It must fit in my head and function at full capacity. If found please post so I can reclaim it. I miss my mind!!!

Thank you.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I needed that laugh. And I really did LOL!

Comment

Now that was original and funny.

Comment

Thatís hilarious! I went out one day this week when I took Mom to the bank and I had two entirely different shoes on and didnít notice it until way after I got home. One was a dark blue walking shoe, the other was a silver gray and turquoise athletic shoe. Yeah, I was surprised when I finally did notice it.

Comment

Working...
        X