Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2nd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is partly sunny with maybe rain with the high of 39 and the low of 27.

I am broiling smoked sausage till it gets a bit of crispy edges and then put in with some cabbage that I will fry. I split the sausage open and that way the grease comes out better. I dislike greasy fried food. Potato cakes and applesauce will complete the meal.

What is tempting your taste buds this day?
    Last edited by livetobake; 12-02-2017, 08:58 AM.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Hello!

Beautiful day here....sun is shining high of 5,(celsius) currently approx 37 degrees. Hubby suggested BBQ-ing dinner tonite, and I think that's a good plan! Homemade burgers and cucumbers & tomatoes on the side.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I think our how high today is supposed to be around 36 degrees. I am doing a mini Thanksgiving today. Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, oyster dressing, cranberry sauce, and dinner rolls.

Comment

Fried cabbage versus mini Thanksgiving meal---mmmmm---no brainer even if I have lost my mind. Enjoy!!!!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Pleasantly cool today, the nights have been quite cool though. Time to break out the flannel sheets. Iíll switch to them tomorrow morning. Not a lot going on at all today, kind of nice actually.

Weíre going to Buca di Beppo tonight. Itís one of the few places we go that isnít in or really close to a shopping mall!

Comment

We had a cold day today. Thankfully the rain has settled. I suspect I've lost the zucchini plants and daphne plants... both due to too much rain.

I was very proud of John today. He worked on an exercise bike that our son bought about 12 months ago. He (our son) tried to assemble it but lost patience and abandoned the bike altogether. It came to our house when our son let his apartment go before his trip around Europe. John decided late last week to attempt to salvage the bike which, although in bad shape and missing several nuts, bolts and screws, was effectively a new item. He put it together and was only missing one screw for a part that we ended up taping in place. Everything works except the computer that would keep a record of how much exercise our son would be doing. It didn't work because batteries were left in the computer and they had corroded and burned out the wiring. John has bipolar disorder and yet he kept his cool and patiently worked on it until it was working. As I said, I'm proud of him.

Now we need to devote the same amount of time and concentration into putting our grandchildren's play equipment...

Dinner was butterfish and chips which was very nice.

We have Tiff and Immy sleeping over tonight because Tiff needs to go to work at 5am and then we'll have Immy until lunchtime. I can't believe that after 2Ĺ years she finally agreed to sleep in my cot...
            I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
            X