Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful sunny day with the high of 47 and the low 35.

I am making chicken tacos along with JELLO with fruit in it will be our dinner.

What will be your Sunday dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Itís a beautiful day today! I got up early to get dinner into the Crock Pot and I was planning on doing laundry but we need to refill the salt in the water softener before we get started, so that will be tomorrow instead. Ken needs to make a Home Depot run ASAP. I need to purge a freshly discovered cache of cr@p Dad had stored in the laundry room so I can take it to hazardous waste. I swear, he didnít throw anything away ever!

Iím trying out a recipe for Caribbean beef pot roast. It smells divine! Weíll have rice on the side. Iíll post the recipe later.

Comment

Your dinners sound yummy!
      It was a gorgeous day here,except that DH is sick w/whatever it is that is going around & it keeps hanging on!I went ahead to church w/o him & then did some brief grocery shopping.I went ahead & just got us Subway for dinner,I think I'll make some banana pudding later on,in case he wants something sweet(Yes,he has a very sweet tooth!But its mainly just a few sweets that he likes.)

Comment

Working...
      X