Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 5th Dinner Post

Good Afternoon!

It is dark, raining, high of 45 and the low of 34.

Woke up and power was off, just got it back. I have no idea when it went off but all was still frozen and cold in fridge so that is all I care about.

I am alone and that is a good thing as I am about as crabby as a king crab, no, maybe about 100 crabs.

Not sure what will be dinner, probably toast with peanut butter and an orange.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I prepped stuff last night for Chinese beef, broccoli, and tomatoes. Will serve over steamed rice.

Comment

It was downright frigid this morning, but this afternoon has been quite warm. I did my Curves workout and came home and gathered up all my extra yarn to take there tomorrow for a donation to a group that makes things for charity. This afternoon some folks from the Gas and Steam Engine Museum came and picked up the milling machine in the shop, some surveying equipment and a drafting table. We also did some heavy duty trash collection out of the garage. Honestly, I don’t think Dad EVER threw anything out! My recycle barrel is lined with magazines from 1993 and 1994!

We’re going to have our Buca di Beppo leftovers tonight. Chicken and shrimp pasta carbonara and chicken saltimbocca.

Comment

Had a day at home today... my foot is bad and I can only walk around the house. I did some more Christmas shopping online, did my grocery shopping online and I made an appointment for my haircut next week. The rest of the day I spent talking to my daughter on the phone. All in all it was a very pleasant day... except for the foot.

John was out tonight. For dinner I made a beautiful salad of cos lettuce, snow pea shoots, red onion mixed together with hot chicken tenderloins. Delicious!
        I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

We had a gourmet meal LOL of corn dogs & the blue box of Kraft mac & cheese.Apples for our dessert.yummo!

Comment

Working...
          X