What the Heck??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Heck??!!

I posted the Dinner Post and a notice that it was Spam and needs approved by a monitor before it can be posted???!!!!

Hello, it is a Dinner Post that has been ongoing for years and now I am Spam? Oh well, I am not doing it again as it was long and probably could not remember it all anyhow. I will start one and just put dinner post on it and you all can take it from there.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Probably just a computer glitch. You could contact Stephanie and find out what is going on.

Comment

SPAM for dinner? I know it has it's uses I think, but I wouldn't call it dinner. LOL

Comment

Me either!!! The ravioli was as bad as I go. I tried Spam once and never again.

Comment

Originally posted by Genia View Post
          SPAM for dinner? I know it has it's uses I think, but I wouldn't call it dinner. LOL
          ...as what? mouse bait??

My apologies to anyone who voluntarily eats spam.

livetobake... don't worry about it. Sometimes I get the same message. It's just a glitch in the system.
          I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

And that is ok except when it is a longer post and it never makes onto earth but into cyber space. D'sMom has lost two from her posts and is not excited about it. Spam or no Spam!!!!

Comment

Now see, I will eat some Spam in a pinch, but,only if that gross jelly stuff is wiped competely off & then if its crisply fried in bacon drippings! ( Bacon makes everything taste better LOL )& also,with lots of mustard,a big ole slice of a fresh straight from the garden tomato & a thin slice of purple onion.uhuh,I could do that! On very soft bread...

Comment

ltb,It is frustrating I know!Sorry it happened to you to.

Comment

I suggest that if you're writing a long post, copy your text before you hit 'post' and that way if it doesn't go through, you haven't lost your typing. You can just try again and insert your text by left clicking your mouse and select 'paste'

Comment

Ha, that would not be a solution for me. I do not know how you copy. I have tired so hard on this computer and all I do is get frustrated. The library has help me a lot but I just do not understand this thing.

I forget what came up last night but a one sentence post would not post. It was not a spam notice, just cannot remember what it said but it was one word. New program put on the board maybe?

Comment

you seem to be the only one who has so many problems. If it was a new program on the board more people would have the same problem.

Comment

Here is how to copy and past.
                        You highlight the post , click on the highlighted part and a window will come up, click on copy, and then go back to the area to include the part you copied, bring up window and you will see the word paste, click on paste . Done.
                        You could take an adult education class and learn basic computer functions, like copy and paste. Most high schools offer those adult classes, usually in the evening.

Comment

livetobake... I know some computer things can be challenging. I can do most of the basic stuff and patted myself on the back for being able to install more memory recently. I was so proud of the fact that my limited computer knowledge has expanded... One day we'll get on the phone and guide you through copy and paste.

Comment

Thank you Chayote. And thank you for not making me feel like I am beyond hope. I know the feeling about feeling proud when you figure out how you can do something new on a computer. I was having issues about a month ago on here and got stubborn that I would figure it out without asking for help. It took me two days and two hours but I finally did it and actually clapped my hands I was so proud of myself.

Talking on the phone would be lovely, not only for the help but just putting a voice and name together.

You have a lovely day tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                            X