Hey Chay............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Chay............

For some reason a couple of my posts have mysteriously disappeared!!!& then a message of those same posts said that they were Spam & that a moderator would have to ok it,to be posted.Would you please check it out for me?It took me some time to write them & I couldnt repost these same posts by myself even if I could as I wouldnt remember precisely what I had posted the other day & then the other one this morning.Please bring them back for me?I'd appreciate it & you,so very much.Thanks.

So Chayote is a moderator ?? Interesting. Maybe she can help LTB , she also got spam message on one of her posts. Strange things going on.

Comment

ahhh... (awkward) I was once but I don't think I am any more. You're best to contact Stephanie if you're really worried
      I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

I never said Chayote was a moderator.Chayote is just really very kind & helpful to me as well as to everyone here i'm sure.So it was easier just to ask her the few times that i've needed help on something,like,when the site was down & being changed over,& we couldnt get back to here or even be able to get ahold of Stephanie during that time or at least I couldnt anyway. I also remember Chay was kind enough to help alot people here when that was happening.Not only is she very kind & helpful,she doesnt make a person feel like they're being put on the spot or challenged in a non discreet or rude way.

Chay,i'm so sorry that this became awkward,I really am,I did not mean for that to happen & also,if, I havent thanked you for your many kindness', well,here it is:THANK YOU CHAY!!

Comment

Chay,also,thats ok, I guess I shouldnt have asked your help on this.On another post,I had asked for a moderator for help but I dont think it happened,hence my asking you on this.

Comment

Don't stress, D'sMom... (((((HUG))))) No problem here. I'm unsure if there are any moderators left now but I'm probably wrong. I know one passed away... that was my dear friend, Robin. I think of her whenever I use nutmeg in my cooking.

Feel free to ask for help anytime and I'm more than happy to assist if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post
              Don't stress, D'sMom... (((((HUG))))) No problem here. I'm unsure if there are any moderators left now but I'm probably wrong. I know one passed away... that was my dear friend, Robin. I think of her whenever I use nutmeg in my cooking.

Feel free to ask for help anytime and I'm more than happy to assist if I can.
              Thank you I appreciate that.I remember Robin,she was peabody right?She was very sweet.

Comment

that's correct, D'sMom... and I agree she had a beautiful soul. Right to the end she was helping people. I'm so glad that I was able to meet her in person.

Comment

I agree with D'Mom that Chayote will help anyone. She certainly has helped me several times and was most gracious about it. She is the one I seek out if I truly need help and tried my best before "bothering" her tho she has never indicated in any way that I was. A kind and caring person at it's best.
                  Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
                  He drew a circle that shut me out.
                  But love and I had the wit to win,
                  We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Originally posted by D'sMom View Post
                    I never said Chayote was a moderator.Chayote is just really very kind & helpful to me as well as to everyone here i'm sure.So it was easier just to ask her the few times that i've needed help on something,like,when the site was down & being changed over,& we couldnt get back to here or even be able to get ahold of Stephanie during that time or at least I couldnt anyway. I also remember Chay was kind enough to help alot people here when that was happening.Not only is she very kind & helpful,she doesnt make a person feel like they're being put on the spot or challenged in a non discreet or rude way.

Chay,i'm so sorry that this became awkward,I really am,I did not mean for that to happen & also,if, I havent thanked you for your many kindness', well,here it is:THANK YOU CHAY!!
                    By asking Chayote to bring back your original posts you made it very clear that she is a moderator , why else ask her to bring back your original messages ?? And that is the only reason I posted. I always wondered who the moderators were and why they didn't step in when we had a difficult time on this board. Just wondering , that's all. No need for anybody to respond to this message.

Comment

Don't stress over such a little thing. I'm cool with people knowing I was one of the spice girls in days gone by. Sabine, we had very limited power over the board. We could close threads and delete spam. There was always a fine line between interfering too much (and my spice girl account received much criticism) and not interfering enough (again I received criticism). Ultimately the person who had the most control was Stephanie and rightly so because it's her board. I like to think that I was fair but who knows... maybe some people thought I was the worst... *LOL*

Thank you for saying such nice things about me. I like to help my friends as much as I can and that will never change. I remember one member, God rest her soul, was having major computer problems and I wasn't wording my advice clearly enough for her to understand. I ended up phoning her and she got such a surprise... We ended up talking on the phone for about an hour and in that time resolved her computer issues. We had so much fun talking and laughing.

Most of you have my email address... feel free to contact me anytime you like. You ladies are my friends and hopefully that won't change.

Comment

You are welcome Chayote. I did not say anything that was not true. You are kind, helpful and very gracious about it.

Comment

Sometimes the wording in my posts get mixed up!I try to fix it most times,hence all of my editing!!Yes,seems i'm so guilty of that most of the time,i'm constantly editing!!

Comment

D'sMom,

Ha, have you not seen my posts where I get the wrong month, words spelled wrong and sometimes make no sense? I read and reread my posts before hitting the post reply button but still miss or think it looks ok till hours later when I reread and realize how off I was. I am sure we all can figure out what you mean and I for one do not give it a second thought. Some always will correct others mistakes by pointing them out but I just see them as being human and see no need in making someone feel bad or acting like they should know better. Mix up and do not feel bad. It is ok, no one is perfect that I have ever known.

Comment

ltb .............

Comment

Working...
                              X