Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 16th Dinner Post

Good Afternoon!

It is beautiful out. Sun, gentle breeze, high of 70 and the low of 55.

I pulled some hamburger out of the freezer before I left and we are having hamburgers, baked beans, applesauce, sliced peppers, tomatoes and dill pickles.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Itís a gorgeous spring day today, clear skies, breezy and pleasantly cool. I went to Curves this morning, trying to work out the kinks again. Getting restarted is tough. Thereís not a lot going on, just the usual everyday stuff.

Weíre going to have more of the Motherís Day spaghetti, garlic bread and fruit tonight.

Comment

Pork stroganoff over noodles. Is it still "stroganoff" without mushrooms? I didn't feel like stopping at the store.

Comment

It is my kind of weather 70's for high and 50's for lows. Have been planting the garden and flowers. so I'm worn out. I had another baking marathon Monday for taco tues at church. I told her I can't do it all again so she found a couple gals to bake too.

We had baked chicken parm. salad and Joe had garlic bread. I have several little things from baking so it's all good as far as I'm concerned

Comment

Working...
        X