Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 17th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

What a lovely day we are having here. Sun, soft breeze with the high of 72 and the low of 55. This is my idea of a perfect day.

I am planting all my flower boxes today with flowers and herbs that I have been hardening off for the past week or so while making sure it would not snow or frost. I am hoping I am in a safe zone now but can always lift off the railings and just set them down on the porch. The are so many different ones and all the beautiful colors make doing it a joy and not a job.

I pulled some soup from the freezer and put it in the crock pot for thawing and making the house smell good and have everything cut up and ready for assembly for a nice salad with lots of veggies, hard boiled eggs and chicken in it. I also have some dinner rolls ready for the oven in about ten minutes that we will have also.

What will be your dinner this beautiful day?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It’s a beautiful spring day again! Just about perfect temperatures. I did my Curves workout this morning and then took my filthy car and got it washed. It looks so much better now! Not much else going on for the afternoon.

We are going to 3rd Thursday at the Subaru dealer tonight, they’re doing a Cinco de Mayo theme tonight so they’ll probably have a taco bar with salads etc for dinner for us. We’ll be taking Abby too, she loves going there.

Comment

waiting for tonights "Whats for dinner" post. I have no idea what we are eatting for dinner tonight but I am making Spaghetti tonight - but not for dinner. I am positive Spaghetti tastes best the following day so I am making it for Saturday! Now to figure out what to eat tonight- its just the two of us ...
      www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X