Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTB, how did your friend do?

Hope his surgery went well.

So sorry smokey for not letting you know. I have the best of intentions just not always the memory for doing it.

The surgery "was a piece of cake" he said. The worst part was the worry beforehand and hoping everything would go ok he said. He is amazed at how much better he can see.

I about wet myself laughing about four days after his surgery and said he needed help could I come over. Of course I went and worried about him the whole way there only so he could ask me if I had a good recipe for pea soup as he had bought 6, yes 6 bags, so he would have plenty for ice packs. When I got my jaw up off the floor I admired his humor while looking like he had been in a bar brawl. Of course I took some pictures for blackmail in case the need should arise in the future that I could use them. It was the least I could do for him!!

How are you doing? I hope the swelling and discoloration has improved so no more sunglasses are needed.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

LTB, I was afraid to ask. So glad things went well. My bruising is gone but think I am still a bit puffy.
      of course yesterday I twisted my leg and did something to my hamstring. Ice pack again . I could use some of those peas! That is so funny.

Comment

We made some really good pea soup flying by the seat of our pants. Had a few good laughs over it which always makes it taste better.

So glad you are doing so good. I bet you can see so much better and look better also. He looked half asleep even when wide awake.

Wait, that did not come out right. I am sure you looked good but meant that your eyes look better, more open.

I will just shut up before I bury myself in a hole down into China!

Have a good one smokey and thanks for asking. That was kind of you and I will tell him you did. He was so grateful for your input. More then you realize.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
        X