Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

What another beautiful day out. High of 75 and the low of 60.

Hi Sharkie! Nice seeing you back again. Have you got tonight's dinner figured out yet?

I am making homemade pizza, dough and all. DGS requested it and he helps so that is what we will have with toppings undecided at the moment.

What will be your Friday night meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Itís one of our typical May gray days today, but Iíll take it! We were hot this time last year. Growing up in a beach town, this was our normal and I still love it. I did my Curves workout this morning, stopped at Smart & Final and Trader Joeís on the way home. Itís so aggravating when you need to go to more than one store to find something. Who knew you couldnít buy Pecorino Romano cheese at a big mainstream market?! A guy in S&F reminded me that TJís would have it. They did indeed! Not much else happening here today.

Iím making flank steak and Iím trying an old Cookís Illustrated recipe for gnocchi and Swiss chard tonight. I donít ever remember eating chard but my mom says we did when I was little. I love all kinds of greens so I thought Iíd give it a try.

Comment

Working...
    X