Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I heard the rain starting last night around 11 and it is still coming down. Not a hard rain, just a steady one. The dog sure did not like it at 4 this morning when I took her out or at 8 this morning. The high today will be 70 and the low of 51.

My DGS wants "junk" food tonight and while I can do that I just cannot go all the way. I have compromised with my version. I will make some chicken nuggets, French fries, onion rings and a chocolate milk shake. I will make the nuggets, oven fries and bake off frozen onion rings. The shake will be made by none other then DGS as he says he know "just how much chocolate" should go into a deluxe shake. Go for it young'un!

What will be your Sunday dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Itís a nice day today, warm but not unbearable. Iím doing all the exciting things today , laundry and other fun stuff. I canít complain, at least I donít have to haul it to a laundromat. Not much else happening.

Iím going to slice up the roasted tri-tip and make BBQ beef sandwiches and have some more of the deviled egg macaroni salad and some watermelon.

Comment

livetobake...sounds like my favourite junk food dinner! My hubby has the old milkshake maker that came out of his Dad's drugstore...he had a lunch counter in the back and menu was homemade hamburgers, cream of tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwiches and MILKSHAKES! made the old way, YUM. My hubby likes his chocolate shakes with just a tad of chocolate syrup, I like more. Only use Hersey's syrup. Hope DGS enjoyed his dinner and shake
      Beautiful day here. I went to DS house to do finishing up before realtors came in to take photos. And....they did not show. Ugh. But I'm sure they will in a day or two.
      We had a Celebration of Life service to attend to this afternoon....just had hot dogs and leftover mac salad when we came home
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Mudder, Your hubby would not like the one my grandson made tonight then. He used chocolate ice cream, chocolate milk and chocolate syrup. Seriously?!! My teeth ached and my sugar spiked just looking at it. He then put chocolate sprinkles on top. I said not a word as I knew what would happen. The boy has been bouncing off the ceiling all night. He is upstairs playing a game and yelling like he has lost his mind. I shut the stair door and have spent most of the evening outside watching it rain from my rocker. I love sitting out when it rains just a steady rain. I almost feel asleep in the rocker. Now I am back in the "war zone" of the sugar high child.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
        X