Chayote---

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chayote---

I think that is awesome that you will have a site and sell them. Now, big favor, will you let me know when it is up and running so I can look at and it see if I would like one. Not for me or a gift but so I could have one that a friend made. I will be diligently watching for it. Thank you so much!! I am excited for you as you do beautiful work and I am sure they will become popular.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I'll make sure I show you, livetobake... It will take me a while to make enough items to launch it.
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

No problem. If anyone knows it will take time making the items it is me. Some things go fast and some take an eternity. I have days when I am "fumble fingers" and pull out more then what I leave it seems. My left hand is getting worse so sometimes it will be 2-3 days before I can move my fingers good enough so I can crochet.

I am so excited for you. I know that people will become loyal once they "discover" you.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I had a stall at a local craft market for many years back in the 80s where I sold baby suits, bibs and blankets that I handmade myself and that was really successful. I had several regular customers who were sorry when I closed it. At that time I burnt myself out taking on too much sewing and I stopped doing any craft for almost 20 years. I didn't start knitting and crocheting again until my Mum moved into her nursing home and I spent almost every day sitting with her from lunchtime to bedtime. At the same time the nursing home decided to have a doll corner and I knitted dolls clothes for many naked dolls. I enjoyed it so much.
        I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

Working...
        X