Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I think I am gonna cry. The haze is back and the temps are rising again. The high of 85 and the low of 70. Humidity is climbing.

I will use up the last of the pork along with the veggies and gravy and morph it into stew. DGS will be happy as he loves that. Some ice cream with some peaches spooned over will make him even happier.

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

My phone says 62 and sunny. Skies say a storm is brewing.
    I'm thinking Blackened Shrimp Caesar Salad tonight.

Comment

I have errands to run all day so something simple tonight, maybe the pork chops I need to finish. Or we will just stop and grab something while we are out. Panera or my favorite Mexican place sounds good at the moment.

Comment

Buffalo chicken lettuce wraps, quick and easy. I have a job interview after work. Not that I dislike my current job but I work with a negative Nelly, a Debbie downer, or you know the wicked witch of the west. This lady sucks the life out of me and is the reason 4 other people have quit, it is just to draining to work with her. I put out some apps yesterday and had calls 5 min later. Hopefully it works out.

Comment

HORRID JUST HORRID humidity and heat. 90ish day 70 something nights. dew points in the mid 70's. turned a/c on sunday. thankful for a few days with open windows but I don't see anything in the next week that will allow that. uuuuggghhhhh have some cabbage need to use so it wil be

Bubble & Squeek (my way ) I may get the energy to make something sweet that does not need to bake. Charlenes peach Bavarian has been rolling around in my pea brain since it was mentioned recently

Comment

Good luck muzette. People like that are hard working with. I deal with that every Wednesday so I hear your frustration. I hope you get a job you like and will make your work life happier.
            Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
            He drew a circle that shut me out.
            But love and I had the wit to win,
            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Oh muzette, I can totally relate! I worked with a woman about 35 years ago that actually made me ill every day. Most negative beyotch I ever met in my life. I finally had to ask for a transfer out of that area. Problem solved!

rosie, I think Peach Bavarian would be a lovely dinner!

It’s not as warm today, but OMG the humidity is through the roof! I’m literally soaked, from head to toe. I just prepped some foil pack dinners to freeze for after my knee surgery, no heat at all and I was dripping. I just hate summer. Not doing much else today at all.

We’re going to heat up the last of the Round Table pizza from Saturday night. We had planned to go to Grimaldi’s, but the AC was down in the whole building and they were closed. We’ll have some nice cold watermelon with it.

Comment

Working...
              X