Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

And the record plays on, HHH with a high of 88 and the low of 70.

I will be gone most of the day so it will be any easy meal of French toast, sausage, applesauce from the freezer and a big dish of peaches sprinkled with some cinnamon.

What will be your Wednesday evening culinary wonder?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers I am thinking.

Comment

Lovely day here...not so much humidity yet, but it's coming back for the next week or so.
      I'm not liking food very much lately.....not very hungry, don't feel much like cooking. some days we have been eating leftovers for days on end, anything to get out of cooking haha.
      its almost noon and I still have no idea what to make. currently bacon eggs & hashbrowns are on my mind.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

We had a warm day inside... not so outside where it only got to a high temperature of 11įC... 51įF. We've had the heating on all day and (at 4.16am) I'm about to turn it off. John has gone to bed and I know he has his electric blanket on.

We had reheated chicken hotpot tonight... John had a potato and I had the last of the fried rice.

Finally found a dinner that Lucy agreed to eat with a lot of enthusiasm... shredded BBQ chicken and warm, freshly cooked bacon. John just shakes his head at her fussiness...
        I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

still very warm mid 80's the humidity is down quite a bit but coming back thur. eve. I decided to leave the A/C on. I am dreading our elec. bill !! Joe has ask for fried chicken so went freezer shopping. will prob. do that tomorrow since not enough time for it to thaw. so tonight we are having

nachos we both love them. quick, easy and tasty works for me

Comment

Itís very humid but thankfully not as warm as itís been. Itís been a quiet day, we had a plumber come out to fix the faucet in the downstairs stall shower. It just wonít turn on. It hasnít been used in a long time but Iím going to use it for awhile after surgery. Itís difficult to get in and out of the tub shower upstairs as it is, this will help. The plumber had to get some parts and will finish the job tomorrow.

Iím making tilapia foil packs with shallots, garlic, thyme and tomatoes in the toaster oven and Iím going to microwave some small baked potatoes. Iím doing all I can to keep the kitchen cool.

Comment

Working...
            X