Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 12th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a high of 83 and the low of 65 but the humidity is still dancing around.

I have chicken that I pulled from the freezer and will use that and make a chicken, rice and broccoli casserole, sliced tomato, radishes and applesauce. We have peaches if DGS wants some.

What delicious aromas will be wafting from your kitchen tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

g'day, livetobake... great that you're having slightly cooler weather.

John finally changed the bottle on our BBQ tonight, mainly because he wanted sausages for dinner and I refused to cook them inside the kitchen because they usually spatter everywhere. He ended up having sausages, bacon, potato and onion. I had fish patties, peashoots, cucumber and bacon.

I've been crocheting tonight... gave my hands a rest from knitting. Funny how the two crafts use so many different parts of the hands. I purchased some knitting yarn from eBay today. I love finding some of the older yarns that people have had in their cupboards and never used them. Very cheap prices, too.
    I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

I am making the cheese steak lettuce wraps I did not have last night. I had left the mushrooms I bought in the work fridge. I have them in my bag already so I do not forget tonight.

Comment

Ooff, warm and very humid again today. The plumber came and finished fixing the shower this morning. It will be a lot simpler to just walk into the shower after surgery than climb over the tub. The stall shower also has a built in seat in it. I did a big Costco run this afternoon, stocked up on the important stuff like coffee, marinara, peanut butter, and a bunch of other things. I didn’t need meat, we’re well stocked with that.

We’re having Spanish Rice main dish and watermelon for dinner.

Comment

Hi everyone! We moved back to Colorado (SO HAPPY) and we're in the process of the move. In the new house (two weeks today) but household goods won't be here for another week. We have been grilling (BGE Eggin') a lot but this week it's been sandwiches. Hoping to have time to make something tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
          X